Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

If you watch it on the tele you're a cvnt.

Pivotal game in the season, and a ticket with pie/pint for £20.

If you live locally and aren't busy and you don't go, you aren't a real fan.Sorry.

im not sure if your joking but if your not and this goes out to the rest of you who think if you don't go and watch a game your not a real fan go f yourselves. i for one cannot go to most matches as i always working does that make me a plastic fan. others don'y go because of the prices but i was there in the 80s and the first half of 90s and i guess there was lot on here who went who hardly go know .so think brfore you type anything in future

If you watch it on the tele you're a cvnt.

Pivotal game in the season, and a ticket with pie/pint for £20.

If you live locally and aren't busy and you don't go, you aren't a real fan.Sorry.

By that logic if you're a so called singer and the atmosphere isn't electric tomorrow, you're a cvnt.

No reason not to be up for this so if it's not a cauldron of noise you've no excuse.

By that logic if you're a so called singer and the atmosphere isn't electric tomorrow, you're a cvnt.

No reason not to be up for this so if it's not a cauldron of noise you've no excuse.

Stop pointing out inconvenient truths.

Acooling, I'm 3000+ miles away and am working throughout the duration.....I will, however, be watching it on T.V. Am I to assume that makes me a ****?

I'll be keeping an eye out for you, singing ya heart out throughout the match. Perhaps, parental permission permitting, you could take a banner with you saying 'if you're reading this on TV or you're not singing you're a ****'.

If you start work now you could have it all poster painted up and certified as fire safe.

It's on sky, let's all have a pop at the ones that can't go.

EDIT : Just to say that my house is actually IN Leicester and I choose career over City from time to time.

Stop pointing out inconvenient truths.

Acooling, I'm 3000+ miles away and am working throughout the duration.....I will, however, be watching it on T.V. Am I to assume that makes me a ****?

I'll be keeping an eye out for you, singing ya heart out throughout the match. Perhaps, parental permission permitting, you could take a banner with you saying 'if you're reading this on TV or you're not singing you're a ****'.

If you start work now you could have it all poster painted up and certified as fire safe.

It's on sky, let's all have a pop at the ones that can't go.

EDIT : Just to say that my house is actually IN Leicester and I choose career over City from time to time.

He did say something like 'if you're only down tje road and watching it on tele.'

Techincally tonight you're not. i have the feeling you know exactly what he meant, you just couldn't resist biting!

I agree with him to a point. There will probably be a fair few fans down the f bar (as an example) tonight watching.

Im astonished what excuses people think are valid to miss a game. work and money are certainly the most acceptable.

Watching it at the pub isn't as acceptable-you're likely to spend more on rip ogf pints than you would a matchticket. I do agree with kitchandro about the noise too tho

I know it's not nice when people start calling you not a proper fan etc.

I think the point the OP was making is that if you CAN go but dont then he sees you as not a proper fan.

Anyone with a brain would understand that work, responsibilities etc sometimes have to come first.

Of course when you are young those choices are far fewer.

I don't live any where near Leicester so I'm just wondering what the weather is like up there? I know there's been a good blanket of snow near my nan & grandad's house in Corby, which is very near Leicestershire....it would be good if we could have a few weather updates today, I'll be at work so it won't be easy to check online, but if the snow gets really bad could some of you guys keep us Londoners updated, thanks!!

I don't live any where near Leicester so I'm just wondering what the weather is like up there? I know there's been a good blanket of snow near my nan & grandad's house in Corby, which is very near Leicestershire....it would be good if we could have a few weather updates today, I'll be at work so it won't be easy to check online, but if the snow gets really bad could some of you guys keep us Londoners updated, thanks!!

I live just own the road from Corby, and there hasnt been a good blanket of snow really. There is a little residual snow on pavements, but roads are generally clear, if a little icy. No sign of snow at the moment either. Think it will need to get a hell of a lot worse for it to be postponed.

So much for the Class Three Kill-storm. There's not a single flake of the stuff in London so far and they were predicting 6cm-7cm by now. I think it'll go ahead, unless there's an insane blizzard this afternoon. I can't make it up tonight, but wrap up warm folks! And don't forget your hipflasks of whiskey! I'll be watching from the warmth of the pub in Charlton tonight.

Archived