Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

I reckon there gonna call it off. If it keeps on like this around the ground will be a no no. Game to be cancelled in my opinion due to health and safety.

Tell me you're not serious?

It has been attempting to snow since 10am and I can quite clearly see my slabs through it still.

It is nothing this feeble stuff dropping now, we'd need a big snowstorm to call it off.

Someone has said it is all gritted around the ground, Ladbrokes man where is that picture!

GAME ON

It has been attempting to snow since 10am and I can quite clearly see my slabs through it still.

It is nothing this feeble stuff dropping now, we'd need a big snowstorm to call it off.

Someone has said it is all gritted around the ground, Ladbrokes man where is that picture!

GAME ON

I totally agree with you. However the

Health and safety numpties might see otherwise.

TBH this is the worst I've seen the snow for a while, living off Narborough Road as well only 20-25 mins walking distance to the ground, it's getting quite deep.

Not coming down heavy, but there is quite a bit building up.

I reckon weather forecaster try to frighten the sh1t out of everyone nowadays, so if they say 'light snow' it ain't gonna be heavy.

Around the ground, roads and paths, are only ever a problem if there is packed ice which can be dangerous - there is no compacted snow, ( ice ), and everywhere is being gritted, so there won't be any. Only other possible concern could be inside the ground, which will not happen because the club will make sure everything is OK.

The match will be on.

The only potential problem would be if all the weathers forecasts have got it badly wrong and we get a really heavy blizzardy snowfall.

That ain't gonna happen 'cos where the weather has been coming from ( South West, Somerset ) the snow stopped an hour or two ago, and they did not have it as bad as the forecasters prophesised.

Game on!

I take it you dont live in town then?, seriously if this carrys on for another couple of hours there is a good chance it'l be called off. Its much worse than it was this morning.

The only potential problem would be if all the weathers forecasts have got it badly wrong and we get a really heavy blizzardy snowfall.

That ain't gonna happen 'cos where the weather has been coming from ( South West, Somerset ) the snow stopped an hour or two ago, and they did not have it as bad as the forecasters prophesised.

Game on!

I am only 60 miles away and it has snowed for 22 hours non-stop. It has mainly been light snow but it builds up pretty quickly when it is cold enough,

GAME ON

Have you got under slab heating?

Well not sure if able to go because, I live a couple of miles from the train staton, it's dangerous to walk in, the buses aren't running, plus the taxi service isn't running either. So I'm almost snowed in!

Myself to others I would advise not going because it seems likely to be called off, even if it is on it will be dangerous to walk in.

We get sent home in college today and it normally takes me 30 minutes to get home, took me nearly a hour! because at the time the buses were being restricted to certain routes.

I work about 2 minutes away. Yes, the main roads are clear, but a lot of people park on side streets away from the ground which won't have been gritted

I work about 2 minutes away. Yes, the main roads are clear, but a lot of people park on side streets away from the ground which won't have been gritted

cant people just take extra time to walk carefully

Well not sure if able to go because, I live a couple of miles from the train staton, it's dangerous to walk in, the buses aren't running, plus the taxi service isn't running either. So I'm almost snowed in!

Myself to others I would advise not going because it seems likely to be called off, even if it is on it will be dangerous to walk in.

Snow dangerous to walk in? Take your cotton wool suit off and get on with it.

Simon Thomas â€@SimonThomasSky

6 miles in 90 mins. Excellent start! #LCFC v #MFC#FootballLeagueTour #theremaybetroubleaheadhttp://

Of course he is doing the game tonight, Middlesbrough fans will have to travel further than him.

I know Sky are saying it will probably be on, but this is the worst I've seen it for a while, if this doesn't stop before 7.00 then I believe it may be off.

Outside my house in Glenfield snowing quite heavily now but you can still see the kerb edge although by 9.45 tonight it may look different, I guess it depends how many side rounds you have to drive down to get to the gritted roads and where you end up parking.

One bump and the cost of the match will have rocketed.

Archived