Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Wonder whether, if it is on, Pearson will change his team based on conditions. Wood and Futacs up front, whack it in the box. That's what we got wrong at Ipswich - Sven tried to play his normal team and normal game when he really should have just instructed them to lump it in the box to Howard whenever possible. It was chaos in our box and all our passes in midfield were being cut out.

It really is starting to settle around my way (Glenfield). It's alright going 'the main roads and around the ground are fine', but I've go to get to them first. I live at the bottom of a small hill and cars are already struggling to get out, wheel spinning compacting the snow down. Everywhere will be even worse after the game.

I'm not a betting man - but I'll stick my neck out and say yeah - that's snow!

Also - what the hell's that yellow thing in the box?

that giant thing in the box is what has cleared the snow far side its basically like a david luiz size hair dryer. Pitch looks in good nick though!

Walshy posted this on Twitter earlier, is that snow on the pitch??

ba5rsacuamioyb.jpg

Well, seeing as it's snowing, I'm going to hazard a guess and say yes.

You can see all the snow gathered on the concrete around the edge of the pitch - the undersoil heating must be doing it's job. You're bound to get a few flakes settling on the pitch still, looks like it'll be fine to me.

I'm not a betting man - but I'll stick my neck out and say yeah - that's snow!

Also - what the hell's that yellow thing in the box?

Heat lamps. A lot of clubs using them now.

Pitch is being brushed.

Having second thoughts about going, just skidded into a curb going down my road in my van, as everyone is saying, the main roads are fine - it's just getting to them. A lot of people will be thinking that's its not worth risking an accident/money when they can watch it on TV in the warmth.

Heat lamps. A lot of clubs using them now.

Pitch is being brushed.

Don't they encourage growth 24 hours a day, they simply move it on a bit all through the night. Helps the grass in winter months.

I have seen some grounds have a few of them set up. Looks like from that they are concentrating on goal mouth areas unless it is pure coincidence when the picture was taken.

Archived