Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Don't they encourage growth 24 hours a day, they simply move it on a bit all through the night. Helps the grass in winter months.

I have seen some grounds have a few of them set up. Looks like from that they are concentrating on goal mouth areas unless it is pure coincidence when the picture was taken.

yes your right thats what there used for but also heat melts snow so i guess they have two uses ;)

Health and safety, deary me if they call off football match, they should corner off every shopping centre, station in the country.

Problem is that shopping centres and stations are undercover and areas outside of them are classed as "public domain".

I'm afraid with litigation as it is these days if someone goes ar*e over tit in an area directly surrounding the KP then there could be a risk of a potential claim. I am sure this will have some bearing in the final decision I'm afraid.

Archived