Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Fvck transfer deadline day, this is the kind of drama that SSN should be televising non-stop.

'Will it? Won't it? Here's the latest developments from Brian Swanson'.

'Well Natalie, breaking news here - it's still snowing'.

'Just over 4 hours to go Brian, I can see there's some real excitement where you are!'

'Yes, as you can see the local youths are taking the piss and pelting me with snowballs. CAN YOU SHUT THE FVCK UP FOR A SECOND YOU LITTLE SHITS I'M TRYING TO TELL THEM IT'S SNOWING. Back to you in the studio'.

Guest Col city fan

TBH this is the worst I've seen the snow for a while, living off Narborough Road as well only 20-25 mins walking distance to the ground, it's getting quite deep.

Not coming down heavy, but there is quite a bit building up.

I've just walked down the Great Central Way and its covered...

Fvck transfer deadline day, this is the kind of drama that SSN should be televising non-stop.

'Just over 4 hours to go Brian, I can see there's some real excitement where you are!'

'Yes, as you can see the local youths are taking the piss and pelting me with snowballs. CAN YOU SHUT THE FVCK UP FOR A SECOND YOU LITTLE SHITS I'M TRYING TO TELL THEM IT'S SNOWING. Back to you in the studio'.

Its all about Armstrong today :dry:

Would prefer it if Natalie Sawyer got her boobs out instead.

Snowed in in Desborough/Kettering/Harborough area, Advise anyone who's risking travelling on the A6... Don't, it hasn't been gritted and cars are doing 10mph.

Also going back A6 way is impossible. It was last time this happened.

Just waiting for lcfc to call the game off.

Archived