Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

First post and I'm on about the weather....

Narborough Road and Fosse Road very slushy and some skidding. Pavements are getting bad there as snow gets compacted. It's the side roads that are really getting bad - compacted snow on icy remnants. Watch out!

Really hope it's on.. im sitting in my living room looking out onto the thames, it's only just stopped snowing down here and I hear its a lot worse back home, hopefully this wont ruin my day off! lol

Drove past the stadium half an hour ago, they gritted outside of it. Inside the stadium will be fine. The streets are snowy, Narborough road relatively bad, aylestone road is fine.

I think the game should go ahead, of course it will be tricky on the way to the ground with a few people slipping over but it's a football game, they used to get games on all the time through winter didn't they? If it's called off, it will be a late call and it will be a police call.

Just got a text from the club in fact, saying the snow has been removed and it has been gritted. Game is on :)

Just had a text from my mate who's a boro fan and she says their coach is at woodall services on M1 near sheffield and they're waiting for a call to say whether the game is on or not so they know if they should carry on or turn back!

Feel for them if it does get canned.

$ky will not allow it, so wrap up warm!

Really hope it's on.. im sitting in my living room looking out onto the thames, it's only just stopped snowing down here and I hear its a lot worse back home, hopefully this wont ruin my day off! lol

Its not frozen is it? Paddy power we're offering 250/1 a few days back was going to take them up as well...

Archived