Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

It's still coming down, at a decent pace, flaming ridiculous.

If some Leicester fans are struggling to make it, and they live in Loughbrough etc...how the hell are Middlesbrough fans going to get here in time, it's about a three hour trip, could well take another hour or so onto that.

Wow, we love a bit of snow action don't we....

639 user(s) are reading this topic

170 members, 465 guests, 4 anonymous users

• Wakeyfox, dynamark, Trav Le Bleu, foxfanazer, BlueBrett, Stevie Synex, Ross-Kemp, linclcfc, thybluefox, Fox_in_a_Box, THEBIGJOHNSTEADER;, kingfox, DorsetFox9, Robo61, Stevosevic, MikeyT, kristianity77, dogadug, LJS, Out Foxed, Yojoe36, StavrosFox, Bellend Sebastian, Isle of Wight Fox, FrankieADZ, Mattyfox, 1964FOX, qwerty123, isaidno, Filbert_Ross, martyn, Larry_LCFC, BlueArmy91, Bald Fox, BMR, Joeb.lcfc, Albert, norfolkfox222, nathan., Hugo Sanchez, Seymourbust, Jiggers the Fox, stix, He's not bald, BigAL88, LanguedocFox, RyanSmith, Stefan47, BrummieFOX, Cardiff_Fox, crisp packet, Kitchandro, linemakers, yorkie1999, stevelcfc, nickelbyfox, J.Lisemore, pazzerfox, izzetafox?, SantiagoFox, everton carr, Fate_UK, Dan LCFC, dannyb1985, Paddy Akinbiyi, red5, Libertine Dream, unreachable, BaltimoreBlue, fox_whirl, Captain Shrapnel, Stopper, LCFC Desire, LufbraBlue, Brown Fox, MooseBreath, Pst, ElsieLC, Bevan, Babylon, Donut, Collymore, 98foxes, mcbfox, Big Dave, Leicfox, john doe, ThorpeAstleyFox, Loggy98, wattolcfc, Ashley, foss1884, BstarFox, the FONZ ayyyyyyy, tomtom, philce, Neil_LCFC, Chairman of the Bored, Rocket-Ron, Gubbins, WhenYourSmilingLCFC, Connolly!!!, Karl_LCFC, Yuki!, billyfox1, leicesterisme, TheUltimateWinner, HoustonFox, kot94, broughtonblue, riznarma, Kyle_Le_Don, budfox, Foxin hell, Bilbo, Jonaldinho, whitlock, AnotherShitSeason, GingerrrFox, DMU Fox, Surreyfox, MattyLCFC, demon_dog, Steve Agnew, psychonaut, nlukka, chop58, melrose, pds, damolcfc, Monk, Craig, HEGGSY, mikey54, whoareyaaa, OriginalRobboFOX, Essington blue, Les-TA-Jon, Ricey, levein, dayday, emmo1987, MrCrowley, suggs1991, JACE_HOBBS, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo, Arriba Los Zorros, Peakfox, MONreborn, jdmoore, ashby_fox, Bausor, Milton Keynes Fox, leicesterseddon, ernie, VinceNoir, Ozwin, connolly19, Lobsterboyuk, lcfc matt, Vlad the Fox, James., jon1bc, LCFCmatt, Lineker's Left Foot, UrbanFox, Chryatis, Fatty Arbuckle, anotherwin, Night Air

ha ha you haven't got my name down !

I think this is in doubt. The gritters were out in the morning, around the ground. But the roads are mostly gridlocked and pavements are horrible to walk on (Upperton Road/Filbert Way) ... Just walked back from college now.

Agreed Cardiff, you want to watch a good quality game. If the snow carries on during the game it's going to affect it.

The Ipswich game was a waste of time, no tackles going in and players just trying to avoid injury.

Agreed Cardiff, you want to watch a good quality game. If the snow carries on during the game it's going to affect it.

The Ipswich game was a waste of time, no tackles going in and players just trying to avoid injury.

So how many matches have you watched in the last 10 years? :P

I'm hoping this will get called off. Living in Harborough I am considering not going and watching down the boozer. Think I've made me mind up too! Pub wins....sorry to let my LCFC boys down but being part tar brush the cold will kill me and I hate having a pint on the concorse freezing my tits off!

The pitch isn't the issue. It's whether or not I risk the 11 mile journey to get there. Would be the first league home game I've missed for something like 10+ years.

you've answered your own question.

The game is ON. We have had a couple of inches of snow, that is all, FFS. The pitch will be perfect, it will be a great game, and we will win and go 2nd in the Championship. I really cannot believe what a bunch of effeminates we seem to have amongst our Leicester fan base. MAN UP you bunch of woosies.

Archived