Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

The game is ON. We have had a couple of inches of snow, that is all, FFS. The pitch will be perfect, it will be a great game, and we will win and go 2nd in the Championship. I really cannot believe what a bunch of effeminates we seem to have amongst our Leicester fan base. MAN UP you bunch of woosies.

i pity the fools

The game is ON. We have had a couple of inches of snow, that is all, FFS. The pitch will be perfect, it will be a great game, and we will win and go 2nd in the Championship. I really cannot believe what a bunch of effeminates we seem to have amongst our Leicester fan base. MAN UP you bunch of woosies.

It is the situation around the grounds, for health and safety and IF people can make it to the ground. Not about the pitch.

here here!

Yeah because I get my kicks from lying about being in traffic on a Friday afternoon...

Perhaps he was inferring that he hasn't left his house today!

You want to concentrate on the road and stop playing with your phone, this is how accidents happen!!

lol

What time do the players and other staff actually arrive at the ground? Because if they're not they're already, I'm not sure how they'll get there

I'd hope they would all be there by now. Getting a sauna before loosening up. And the Boro fans will already have left so it may as well be on for them.

When rear wheel drive cars struggle to get up a hill conditions are definietly bad.

bloody hell. A little bit of snow and you're in a tissy.

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

#lcfc game is on at this stage BUT if you're going then LEAVE NOW. The roads are packed. Been at St Nics Circle for 20mins not moving

Leave now, fook off, this is ridiculous call the sodding thing off.

You wimp. I thought you lived near the ground. You normally post on the boards a few minutes before kick off. How hard can it be for you to put on an extra pair of socks and a city hat and walk to the ground?

The amount of hot air you generate you could probably clear the roads on the way down. ;)

Compare and contrast, it is nothing like as bad as it was then, the only danger is the roads, and they should be clear in a few hours, as long as there are no accidents, there is no reason to call it off.

But, even if there isn't that amount of snow, the temperature is not going to get above -2, so the pitch will freeze and that will make players wary of their movements.

Archived