Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

We dont need any more of these...

What are peoples gut feelings? ON?

So you've got a lot of injuries? Has it snowed a lot up there this season?

Wonder if all those that are being ballsy will feel the same if we lose.

4 to 5 inches and still snowing in Glenfield call me what you will but I'm not going.

It was simpler back in the day when most fans lived in the city and could just walk but sitting in a traffic jam hoping no one hits you or worse still you hit them and rack up a bill for several hundred quid is frankly not worth it.

Wonder if all those feeling wussie will feel the same WHEN we win 5-1

Look outside, back in, where are you? You're at your home, nicely safe and warm. What's that in your hand, back at me, I have it, it's a nice cup of tea. Look on FT again, traffics at a standstill - the game is not worth your safety. The match SHOULD be called off but anything is possible when Sky are involved.

Only way to get there safely is on a horse.

A Snow horse ? didn't realise they were good in arctic conditions.

My mate says towns gridlock and he's parked up and walking back to Glenfield, but I imagine it will be a bit better later. I'm staying in and watching it on TV, can't stand queueing in traffic and my car insurance can't risk some clown crashing into me.

Wonder if all those that are being ballsy will feel the same if we lose.

4 to 5 inches and still snowing in Glenfield call me what you will but I'm not going.

It was simpler back in the day when most fans lived in the city and could just walk but sitting in a traffic jam hoping no one hits you or worse still you hit them and rack up a bill for several hundred quid is frankly not worth it.

Fair play !!!

I think most people have to ask themselves the same thing?

If both teams manage to get there ? Then why not still play it, as it is on sky ???

I'll be walking and stopping at every pub on way lol

Look outside, back in, where are you? You're at your home, nicely safe and warm. What's that in your hand, back at me, I have it, it's a nice cup of tea. Look on FT again, traffics at a standstill - the game is not worth your safety. The match SHOULD be called off but anything is possible when Sky are involved.

If only I could get to Tesco.

Its fukin rush hour its bound to be busy. Relax itll be on, snow jss stopped in the city

How many people have said that so far in this thread? Is there some kind of magic canopy in the city centre, cos it's been falling constantly since 10 am here.

Wonder if all those feeling wussie will feel the same WHEN we win 5-1

I'll feel great, i'll be lovely and warm with a nice beer in my hand having watched my team win 5-1.

You will have to prise the horses away from all local Tesco car parks first.

Archived