Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Forward planning like leaving syston at 3pm and still only being in the city centre!!

Is it a match ticket or season ticket? If a season ticket just go straight to the ground, explain and they'll swap it for you.

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

The referee has been to look at the pitch 3 times and now out with Nigel Pearson for a 4th look. Game still on at the moment. #lcfc

If they call it off now it's a disgrace, I've already made the choice to stay at home but many will have started the journey early and the boro fans have probably been travelling since midday.

sadly even as a passionate fan and ST holder I am not going down tonight, I work in town and only live at Blaby and it has taken me from 3.00 til now to get home and the roads are already treacherous. With temperatures set to plummet to -3 and more snow forecast I actually think itis a moronic decision with no regard for the safety of fans of both clubs allowing it to go ahead!

If they call it off now it's a disgrace, I've already made the choice to stay at home but many will have started the journey early and the boro fans have probably been travelling since midday.

You're not going and your name is LCFC Snow?

I'm over here from Australia and this is the last game I get to go to before I go home. I think it should be called off due to the roads. Safety of traveling fans should come first.

Wimpy aussie.

Archived