Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

And $25m for the winner.

Really hope Scottie can hang on here, as I know he could really use that.

Would take his on course earnings to $55m this year (plus around $15m in endorsements)

:schlupp:

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Would take his on course earnings to $55m this year (plus around $15m in endorsements)

:schlupp:

Forgot to add on another $8m for the Comcast bonus and around $10m for the Player Impact Programme bonus.

So that’s just shy of $80m this year for hitting a ball around a field. 

Fair play Scottie!

Looking forward to the Solheim Cup this weekend.

The US desperate to win the cup back and the crowds getting more and more Ryder Cup style hostile every time.

Got a feeling we might see some more controversy/bad blood from the 'ladies' 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Izzy said:

The US desperate to win the cup back and the crowds getting more and more Ryder Cup style hostile every time.

Think the US will win. They're due a win. They're at home. And they have the better players on paper.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Izzy said:

I’ll be honest I don’t usually watch women’s sport at all, but I bloody love the Solheim cup, I’ll watch as much of this as I do the Ryder cup.

I think America will win but agree I think it may spill over a few times due to them getting caught up in the hostile atmosphere. 

Bring it on

• Like 1

Lol. Sometimes the yanks can't organize two ducks on a pond.

Solheim Cup 2024: LPGA Tour apologises after transport issues leave empty seats and fans queuing for hours

https://www.skysports.com/golf/news/12176/13214005/solheim-cup-2024-lpga-tour-apologises-after-transport-issues-leave-empty-seats-and-fans-queuing-for-hours

32 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Looking like 6-2 to the US after day 1.

Thoroughly deserved too, they played great all day.

Glimpses of good stuff here and there from Europe but overall I thought they played poorly and putted crap.

Massive hill to climb now. I can see the US running away with it unless we get another Miracle of Medinha.

Bought myself a new 54° wedge as the one I am currently using is from my old iron set. My newer Cobra irons didn't come with a SW/54 so I decided to get a full face grooved more modern one. 

It's a Cobra Snakebite X to go with my Forged Tec irons. My irons are one length and all 8i length (36.75) so the wedge is custom built an inch longer (36.5) to help match up. 

I'm also sticking a Golf Pride Midsize MCC Black/Gold grip on it myself. Cobra didn't have them in stock apparently (How? You're a huge company FFS!!) so will sort that tomorrow and give it a go in the back garden on the mat/net.