Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

Sorry about that mate! Yeah not been on the forum recently as i'm still backpacking around Central America....just at a bar next to the beach in Honduras while i type this. Well continue to watch the golf and keep an eye out for me and my cousin who i believe you know who is bussing it from Toronto for the week of fun at the cup!

Sorry about that mate! Yeah not been on the forum recently as i'm still backpacking around Central America....just at a bar next to the beach in Honduras while i type this. Well continue to watch the golf and keep an eye out for me and my cousin who i believe you know who is bussing it from Toronto for the week of fun at the cup!

Incredible, enjoy yourself buddy

• 3 weeks later...

Flair we need you back the thread is dying!

Presidents cup was nothing short of amazing, one of the best courses i've ever seen. We got looked after immensily and had a ball, the players even the american team were very responsive to us. I even got given Phil Mickelsons caddys vest, then Phil came up to me and asked if i want a photo and for him to sign it.....which of course i did after being invited on to the 18th green.

My highlight was being invited back to the Internationals hotel for there post match function were me and my mates were treated like celebrities and we drank with them until the early hours of the morning were there were a few best ons. Our party was that good that Speith, Snedeker and Zach Johnson (who is a legend) joined our party. Also got told by numerous sources that Keegan Bradley is the most hated player on tour and non of the americans wanted to play with him.

Here is one of the many articles done on us.

http://www.presidentscup.com/content/presidentscup/news/2013/10/05/fanatics-add-fun-to-presidents-cup-event.html

I got the impression he was an arrogant little turd, non of the players would elaborate but apparently Phil was the only one that was willing to play with him.

I think I read something similar to this around the Ryder Cup last year that none of the other Americans would play with Bradley, Phil is the nice guy of golf and played with Bradley just to keep peace I think it was that I read. Bradley played was paired with Big Phil at every Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup matches wasn't he? Before the Ryder Cup I was under the impression Bradley and Jason Duffner were close on Tour.

He is very arrogant, he thought he was the American Ian Poulter at the last Ryder Cup and I disliked him ever since that first morning.

Think Bradley and Phil are genuine mates, sounds like they play for a few quid on a tuesday practice round, but i cant stand Bradley. Hes an intense competitor, but that bizarre pre shot routine and the spitting are just flat out disgusting.

Dufner doesnt have much likeability either. Just comes over as aloof.

Anyone been betting on the Perth Tournament or the Shriners' in Las Vegas?

Flair we need you back the thread is dying!

Presidents cup was nothing short of amazing, one of the best courses i've ever seen. We got looked after immensily and had a ball, the players even the american team were very responsive to us. I even got given Phil Mickelsons caddys vest, then Phil came up to me and asked if i want a photo and for him to sign it.....which of course i did after being invited on to the 18th green.

My highlight was being invited back to the Internationals hotel for there post match function were me and my mates were treated like celebrities and we drank with them until the early hours of the morning were there were a few best ons. Our party was that good that Speith, Snedeker and Zach Johnson (who is a legend) joined our party. Also got told by numerous sources that Keegan Bradley is the most hated player on tour and non of the americans wanted to play with him.

Here is one of the many articles done on us.

http://www.presidentscup.com/content/presidentscup/news/2013/10/05/fanatics-add-fun-to-presidents-cup-event.html

Mate that sounds absolutely sensational, memories for life! It makes my night on the piss with Muzzy Izzet and Paul Merson the other week seem like fook all. Hahahahahaa

Get the picture of you and Greasy Phil uploaded on here, superb.

I'm not betting anymore but i'm still watching golf as much as ever and playing it. Broke 70 for the first time ever 2 weeks ago. Shot 1 under par on a par 69 so shot, 68. Was well pleased, I didn't even hit it that well. Hoping to kick on next year and get back to the level I was as a kid.

Anyway my picks for this week in the GBS have been Clint Rice, Chris Doak and Jose Manuel Lara.

In the US, Edward Loar, David Lingmerth and Sabbatini.

Not expecting much to be honest, although Rice went low yesterday.

Mate that sounds absolutely sensational, memories for life! It makes my night on the piss with Muzzy Izzet and Paul Merson the other week seem like fook all. Hahahahahaa

Get the picture of you and Greasy Phil uploaded on here, superb.

I'm not betting anymore but i'm still watching golf as much as ever and playing it. Broke 70 for the first time ever 2 weeks ago. Shot 1 under par on a par 69 so shot, 68. Was well pleased, I didn't even hit it that well. Hoping to kick on next year and get back to the level I was as a kid.

Anyway my picks for this week in the GBS have been Clint Rice, Chris Doak and Jose Manuel Lara.

In the US, Edward Loar, David Lingmerth and Sabbatini.

Not expecting much to be honest, although Rice went low yesterday.

In all of the pics i look like i've got down syndrome from a full day on the piss.

Here is our get up from the Saturday tho.....

%7BE7192F79-6AF5-4AD5-8554-0A0C5EC9CF32%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stenson absolutely dominant again, how good a season has he had. Dubission also in great form.

Looking forward to the World Cup of golf, will be there singing a few songs for Jase Day and Adam Scott on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I'm starting to get very jealous of you and your golfing exploits, Roo! Hahahaa

Heartbreaking news about Day's family who have been killed in the typhoon in the Phillipines.

Stenson is unbelievable, i'm so pleased for him. You know how much I love him and other Swedish players but even Henrik has surpassed what I thought he's capable of. I really hope he can land a major in the next year or so as that would top it off. Him and Adam Scott are the best 2 players in the world right now and Tiger knows what he needs to do to compete with them.

Dubuisson has really impressed me as well this season, I hope he keeps it up and makes the Ryder Cup team next Autumn.

Harris English has had a stonking 2013 as well, 2 wins and a couple of near misses as well. He's got a fantastic career ahead of him and I actually like him. I hope he keeps his head down and pushes on, Rory has had the pits of a year and Rickie Fowler's not been much better. It could be that English and Spieth are the ones to watch.

I'm starting to get very jealous of you and your golfing exploits, Roo! Hahahaa

Heartbreaking news about Day's family who have been killed in the typhoon in the Phillipines.

Stenson is unbelievable, i'm so pleased for him. You know how much I love him and other Swedish players but even Henrik has surpassed what I thought he's capable of. I really hope he can land a major in the next year or so as that would top it off. Him and Adam Scott are the best 2 players in the world right now and Tiger knows what he needs to do to compete with them.

Dubuisson has really impressed me as well this season, I hope he keeps it up and makes the Ryder Cup team next Autumn.

Harris English has had a stonking 2013 as well, 2 wins and a couple of near misses as well. He's got a fantastic career ahead of him and I actually like him. I hope he keeps his head down and pushes on, Rory has had the pits of a year and Rickie Fowler's not been much better. It could be that English and Spieth are the ones to watch.

Haha free tickets again and no doubt a few bevies with the Aussie players after they win. Not sure how many we have for the 3 days but we are hoping to impress again so we can get invited to more events across the world.

Speith is an out and out gun!! Dubuisson will be intresting to see how he goes this week on our courses. Fowler is always competitive but he can only play 3 rounds so that kills him.

Looking forward to see my old drinking partner Angel Caberra this week, the guy is a pissa.

Hahahahahaa I spotted you on a few pictures in the media mate, amazing!!!

Yeah it's a love hate relationship with the media that's for sure. They love to show us etc but then slate us saying singing etc between shots is bad for golf.....you can't win. Players love it tho even Thomas Bjorn came over and thanked us after he lost.