Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

5th Round Draw

Oh come on! You've just watched the bloody balls being drawn out the hat!

You've obviously never seen a magician up close.

I'm not saying ex-Shrewsbury employees are magicians but you can never be sure that everything is what it seems.

Relatively pleased with this IF we progress, because more than anything it's a good chance to see where we're at.

Agree with this. Providing we get through we've absolutely nothing to lose by going all out against Wigan. Play our usual style. .It's not like we should need to change our tactics.

Guarenteed to keep my seat in L Block at least!! lol

All this "shite draw" patter gets a bit boring.

Every chance we could beat Wigan (should we get through). Hopefully we'll get a decent section of singers and an enjoyable atmosphere like there was at the Burton match.

People need to stop relying on having an occasion to get excited about Leicester games. Just enjoy yourself, it's not hard.

I'd fancy us to hammer Wigan actually.

Alright lets not get too carried away. They're a decent side on their day, capable of playing good football and beating good Premiership teams.

It's winnable but don't think they are fodder. There's a reason they never get relegated.

Every chance we could beat Wigan (should we get through). Hopefully we'll get a decent section of singers and an enjoyable atmosphere like there was at the Burton match.

People need to stop relying on having an occasion to get excited about Leicester games. Just enjoy yourself, it's not hard.

I can see the point in the atmosphere part of it, but from the match itself it's a draw against a higher placed team, an established Premier League side who we want to play next year should they survive.

The more challenges we have the better. I think Pearson will want this and do his best to get past Huddersfield, which won't be easy.

I think Pearson will be fairly pleased with this, a chance to test ourselves against a poor premier league side, IF we beat Huddersfield.

For some I reason I really don't like Wigan, the atmosphere will be really, really bad as well with their fanbase and numbers.

I can see the point in the atmosphere part of it, but from the match itself it's a draw against a higher placed team, an established Premier League side who we want to play next year should they survive.

The more challenges we have the better. I think Pearson will want this and do his best to get past Huddersfield, which won't be easy.

Quite agree.

Not many fans will see it that way though, but hopefully the club would do the right thing and keep ticket prices down to a minimum to get plenty through the gate.

Can't disagree with that and I'm a huge culprit of saying "shite draw".

Guest Col city fan

Aye, I over-reacted on instinct but it's still awful. They'll bring no-one and we'll probably get beat. Would've been ten times better if it was away.

This...

It's a shite draw..

:thumbup:

It will be interesting to see if the bookies make us favourites for this. I don't get the people who are just after the "big ties". We don't need the money and should stay under the radar as long as possible.

I want to see us get as far as possible and wouldn't have wanted Arsenal or Man U this round. Wigan IMO are very beatable at the KP and I'd make us favourites... IF (when :ph34r: ) we beat Huddersfield

Alright lets not get too carried away. They're a decent side on their day, capable of playing good football and beating good Premiership teams.

It's winnable but don't think they are fodder. There's a reason they never get relegated.

The reason is that there are always 3 teams more shit than Wigan.

I'd much rather have a (possible) winnable home tie than a "good draw" away against someone where we're likely to get beat. As already mentioned, this will be a great test if we get through.

Save the "day out" for when we could possibly be on our way to Wembley.

I'd much rather have a (possible) winnable home tie than a "good draw" away against someone where we're likely to get beat. As already mentioned, this will be a great test if we get through.

Save the "day out" for when we could possibly be on our way to Wembley.

Archived