Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LewisssH

XBOX 360 Fifa 13 Pro Clubs LCFC team?

I'd be interested in joining but only about 75 rating, wondering how you're supposed to rank up your pro?

Just keep playing, best thing to do aswell is spend your credits in the FCC store on the online pro boosts. Make sure you don't purchase career pro boosts (as I used to) and they don't effect your online pro.

Make sure you vary your players position when you play, if you consistently play upfront your player will become weak, have bad passing but can shoot, it's pointless. Play alot of 'drop in matches' as you can sometimes get 1 vs 1 with you both trying to boost. You can be ball greedy with your pro as you are the only player on your team! Eventually he will get better and better, check your accomplishments and play towards completing them.

Annoying as Fvck game mode, everyone has a 5'2 midget with 99 pace, it's weelllll annoying.

Hate pace abusing in general but it's really bad in Online Pro Clubs.

Possibly one of strangest posts I've seen. I hate pace abusing too however this is virtual pro we are talking about?

Pace goes up as achivements are done its hardly pace abusing.

Possibly one of strangest posts I've seen. I hate pace abusing too however this is virtual pro we are talking about?

You know what he means though. Clubs could be a class feature but it's ruined by boring, unimaginative, generic ****** who end up with a team playing 5-2-3 or something with three rapid midgets scoring sweaty goals and completely ripping your shite, generated defenders a new one game in, game out.

I've never played a side on there that's genuinely linked up playing brilliant football, if more did I'd give credit.

I would be interested in joining the FT team but my internet connection is generally sh**e. The chances of me being around when you lot play the games and the internet connection being any good whatsoever are slim at best!

My pro is an 87 as a CAM or an 82 as a ST though.

Clubs could be a class feature but it's ruined by boring, unimaginative, generic ****** who end up with a team playing 5-2-3 or something with three rapid midgets scoring sweaty goals and completely ripping your shite, generated defenders a new one game in, game out.

This sums up Pro Clubs rather well!

This sums up Pro Clubs rather well!

It does and it's a shame because the idea's quality, but as usual the majority have made it unenjoyable.

Ashley will probably have a go at me seeing as I beat him 4-0 and ripped him a new one with Krasic/Elia but who can blame me against someone who tries to have 99% possession a game lol

It does and it's a shame because the idea's quality, but as usual the majority have made it unenjoyable.

Ashley will probably have a go at me seeing as I beat him 4-0 and ripped him a new one with Krasic/Elia but who can blame me against someone who tries to have 99% possession a game lol

You've admitted several times you got lucky in that game I did have 80% possession I did have more shots at goal etc but you win 4-0. The game is a joke you even said about how your players skipped past tackles when really they walked through them makes me laugh I pepper your goal and get **** all. Never did have that rematch though

Make player midget = higher natural pace and lower centre of gravity.

Very annoying. I get fed up of playing against the seven dwarves every game.

Not quite sure why everyone is whinging about midgets on pro clubs?! They are the easiest to defend against, hold 'a' and stand off them, they haven't got the strength to get past you, its so easy. The better players are 5ft7 - 5ft 10. They have strength and pace.

So stop whinging :) I didnt make this post for whining.. Just wanted to start a team, and its turned into some sort of women's toilets!

Not quite sure why everyone is whinging about midgets on pro clubs?! They are the easiest to defend against, hold 'a' and stand off them, they haven't got the strength to get past you, its so easy. The better players are 5ft7 - 5ft 10. They have strength and pace.

So stop whinging :) I didnt make this post for whining.. Just wanted to start a team, and its turned into some sort of women's toilets!

I like whinging.

And I'm often not the one doing the defending, so it gets rather frustrating.

Not from my experience. My team doesn't play with an any, midgets on the other team somehow seem to outmuscle your big fat defenders, thats if they havent already breezed past him running in a diagonal line. Of course then when some of our short players come up against the opposition defenders, they match us for pace. Why? Our pace is going to be high 80s low 90s, the AI defence is going to be no more than 75 tops i'd have thought.

I can defend easily, so play with me and you'll be fine :)

I aint playing FIFA 13 Pro Clubs again I've had enough of it. lol

Start one next year I might partake. Quite close to flogging FIFA all together to be honest getting a little sick of it and may as well get some decent dollar for it before 14 is announced.

Archived