Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LewisssH

XBOX 360 Fifa 13 Pro Clubs LCFC team?

Yeah its easy defending when you use the sort of method that you said. When you're the captain controlling a bunch of ****tards in defence there's sod all you can do

The random players they give you are tooo bad, they should get better dependant on the level of your club, the higher the league, the better the players. I think that would be fair

The random players they give you are tooo bad, they should get better dependant on the level of your club, the higher the league, the better the players. I think that would be fair

they do get better, my team has 1won Div 1 and 2 of the cups, all our default players are between 78-81. when you start in Division 10 they are 65-70, defending on the whole is easy this year, just don't commit to anything, and stand off them.

they do get better, my team has 1won Div 1 and 2 of the cups, all our default players are between 78-81. when you start in Division 10 they are 65-70, defending on the whole is easy this year, just don't commit to anything, and stand off them.

I genuinely didn't know that! But can't agree more with the stand off them comment! Do you wanna join?

It is easy to say that when you play it all the time.

When you just want the occasional game, everyone else ranks up and gets ahead of you, so you're left with 65 defenders defending against an 84 midget with 99 pace.

It's only going to end one way.

It is easy to say that when you play it all the time.

When you just want the occasional game, everyone else ranks up and gets ahead of you, so you're left with 65 defenders defending against an 84 midget with 99 pace.

It's only going to end one way.

Atleast i'm not alone lol

I'll join! I do like playing as GK but I wouldn't say I'm any good lol

can't remember my stats but I don't think they're far off the default tbh. Add me if you like Hollism94

Add me my GT is 'LewisssH'.

We do need a keeper so get practising :thumbup:

I'll add you tonight but I won't have time for much FIFA until next week. I have a massive, FIFA-induced backlog of college work lol

ahahaa Luckily I'm past the stage of work at home, standard 9-5 for me! Leaves plenty of Fifa/Cod time at home (when I can get 5 minutes away from the missus)

Ill join if there's a space, my strongest posistion is CAM but I like to have a free role and a lot of the time lurk on the line of there defence for through balls :P

There's always space! Add my GT - LewisssH and I'll get it setup on the weekend and let everyone know!

• 2 months later...

Archived