Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

PS4 to be announced?

It's 'always on' when you're playing, not all the time lol You can still switch the console off.

If you unplug it you'll be fine, but alot of people will leave them on standby. Those people will not be alone!

With the always online Xbox, you're buggered if your internet is playing up, you wont be able to play any games at all, which is ridiculous.

The Microsoft guy has spoken, and told us to 'deal with it'.

I think we should all buy PS4's and then tell Microsoft to 'deal with it'.

Just get a PC lads, better quality games and much cheaper. Always had a console but deliberating getting rid of the xbox.

The way I see it you'll pay about 300-400 quid for a new console and than fork out an extra few hundred quid for a computer. My computer cost me 750quid and it plays all the latest games absolutely fine! Games are cheaper on pc... especially at Steam Sales, bought the new hitman game the other day for 4.99

I think I'd defo go for a quality pc rather than console if I could afford it. Hopefully one day!

I was always the same but I recommend getting one! Yeah they are expensive but they aren't that bad if you think about having to buy a console and a pc/laptop! If you do want one I'd check out www.overclockers.co.uk bought mine from there and they have brilliant after sales.

For the record I don't work there.

Archived