Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AoWW

Lusting after a tablet, but do I really need one? And which?

Can you Jailbreak the latest iPad ?

If so is there any chance of Apple finding out it has been jail broken and lastly if it is possible anyone got a link to download it?

Cheers.

Yes depending on your software version. Anything from 6.0-6.1.2 then yes :)

6.1.3 (latest version) sadly no.

No mate, at least not that I know of, and I've jailbroken every device I've had :)

Evasi0n download link :) -http://evasi0n.com/

Just click depending on your computer software :)

The jailbrake is very simple from there.

Hope this helped :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's took a fair amount of time but I think i'm coming round to an iPad, I have an iPhone already so if I were to get a tablet an iPad really would be what i'm looking at as I can transfer apps i've already bought and use on my iPad - Why would I want to change to android (Unless I were looking to change to an android phone which i'm not, very happy with the iPhone).

The issue i've always had is an iPad is 'just a big iPhone', however i've used other peoples and I am impressed, my other issue is 'I have a laptop/PC, why do I need an iPad' but in reality you probably want/need a laptop anyway because you can use your laptop/PC to back things up.

The stubling block i've come up against now is the dilemma of a 32gb or 62gb.

My iPhone is 16gb and it's pretty much full to capacity, I will probably want to store alot more and bigger things on my iPad, I think a 32gb would be enough (I have to bear in mind it's double the capacity of my phone), I have fairly big music collection, alot of photos and a fair amount of apps, do people think a 62gb would be too much and a waste of almost another £100? Obviously it's a decision I need to make myself, but what do people advise and recommend (Another think I need to bear in mind and have almost answered my own question is I have already said I have a laptop/PC where I can back things up anyway)

My fear is just that i'll buy a 32gb, find it's too small and that's where Apple fall down for me - You cannot extend memory via cards, e.t.c.

I think a 32gb would be more than adequate though.

Just get the 32gb and pay £20 a year for iTunes Match would free up all the space on your phone, no need to sync songs automatically appear on all devices and just play them through wifi on iPad or download and delete albums direct from the cloud. Job done

Archived