Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Yes, it's not your typical Metal Gear game, still it offers entertaining hack & slash action.

Oh, and you can even upgrade your skllls, so it's not that one-dimensional:

Will be getting the Cyborg Ninja DLC version, if only to waste some spare time in trade for some hilarious splatter scenes.

Reminds me of Mortal Kombat in some ways.

The Metal Gear name was already tainted by the lame Ac!d games for PSP, and the iPhone game. This looks very different from the MGS games, but could be a great action game in its own right

The only thing I'm worried about is that like pretty much ALL hack n' slash games, they're fantastic fun for 2 hours and then I lose attention at a much quicker rate. DMC, Ninja Gaiden, I loved those games for one weekend each and never returned

I thought it looked pants but I played the demo yesterday and wow what a game! It very much follows on form the mgs story and is just a new way of fighting against a new type of very intelligent AI. You still need to use stealth and strategy to prevent massive and unwind able battles and there is still the caution and alert stealth alerts.

It is incredible with fantastic graphics I very much recommend getting the demo.

Archived