Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Last of Us

Only just noticed this up and coming game, looks like it could fill the survival horror void left by Resident Evil's turning into a straight shooter. Looks very like Uncharted, unsurprisingly as it's by Naughty Dog. Something to look forward to this summer!

• 1 month later...

The Original Last of Us Thread.

From weeks ago.

Blame the FT search system. I went in advanced search, typed 'last' (as you can only do words with 4 letters or more), clicked 'search titles only', then clicked 'only search in Computers & Gaming sub-forum' and nothing came up.

Not one thread appeared in the results so I thought I was good to go!

Blame the FT search system. I went in advanced search, typed 'last' (as you can only do words with 4 letters or more), clicked 'search titles only', then clicked 'only search in Computers & Gaming sub-forum' and nothing came up.

It's a conspiracy. :ph34r:

I'll let you off.

• 1 month later...

Right, enough of this talk of PS4 & Xbox One, let's get excited about this again! Release day is tomorrow, anyone going to pick it up? Really excited about this one - I had some flextime that I needed to use up, so I've booked the day off tomorrow and I'm planning on getting a good session in.

Now, has anyone seen any decent deals for this? Usually the supermarkets do one where if you spend a certain amount on your shopping, you can get the game for a tenner or something? They usually do it for FIFA and stuff. Just wondering if there were any decent deals knocking about?

Hadn't really seen much about this until the last week or so. It does look pretty good and the Post Apocolyptic setting is right up my street. I loved "The Road" (the book from which it seems to draw inspiration). 

Anywhere in Leicester likely to sell this today (could be in town later)?

Hadn't really seen much about this until the last week or so. It does look pretty good and the Post Apocolyptic setting is right up my street. I loved "The Road" (the book from which it seems to draw inspiration). 

Anywhere in Leicester likely to sell this today (could be in town later)?

Doubt it'll be in the shops before tomorrow. You could try bribing a member of staff with a cheeky tenner though? Haha.

Archived