Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Last of Us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The game play is completely irrelevant. It's okay, it's good enough, it's really not about that.

Yeah it was a good story, no doubt, but I like to play computer games, not watch them, I don't buy the 'games are art' argument when the gameplay doesn't stack up. Don't mind long cut scenes, I love the MGS series, the gameplay is fantastic even if the cut scenes are a bit too long. The immersion was completely lost in TLOU every time Ellie would run straight past an enemy and they'd completely ignore her, massive flaw, also the overall A.I is just poorly programmed and breaks the experience time and again, so the gameplay, at times, destroys the impact of the story.

• 2 months later...

Both amazon and simply games had the remastered edition listed as £37.85 yesterday for PS4. 

Thought I'd leave it until today to place a pre-order but only simply games are doing it at this price now.

Better get in quick folks for a decent price.

:fc: it's a legit UK version...

Both amazon and simply games had the remastered edition listed as £37.85 yesterday for PS4. 

Thought I'd leave it until today to place a pre-order but only simply games are doing it at this price now.

Better get in quick folks for a decent price.

:fc: it's a legit UK version...

i saw 365 games have it for £29.99(with code) earlier. didnt pre order it as i dont know if it was a UK copy. 

got a copy from Shopto on pre order for £35

• 1 month later...

The last of us remastered got delivered today, not had a chance to play it but I know how I'm spending my weekend! Not played the original but I've heard how good it was and it even has the DLC, which was arguably better, included for no extra cost. Best £35 I possibly will ever spend? I hope so.

The last of us remastered got delivered today, not had a chance to play it but I know how I'm spending my weekend! Not played the original but I've heard how good it was and it even has the DLC, which was arguably better, included for no extra cost. Best £35 I possibly will ever spend? I hope so.

fantastic game. Starts off a lil slow but soon gets into the story. Think i will buy it again for PS4

fantastic game. Starts off a lil slow but soon gets into the story. Think i will buy it again for PS4

I'd argue the start (prologue) is one of THE moments of the game.

I'm one of those people who had it on PS3 (beat it 3 times, completed online, got Platinum trophy) but loved it so much I've bought it again for PS4.

Archived