Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grth2004

iPhone help

bought a i phone this week and seeing as ive never had an apple product and just joined i tunes im struggling to work out if its possible to transfer the music i already have on my laptop to my itunes or phone , this is all very new to me and it seems apple make it hard to transfer anything i havent bought off i tunes onto my phone , help would be appreciated thanks

Go on itunes.

Plug your iPhone in.

Click that weird looking button in the top left hand corner.

Click add files to library, hold down the 'Ctrl' button and click as many songs/albums that you want.

Then press 'Open'.

It will take a few seconds/minutes.

Then highlight all of the songs/albums you want. If you want all of them press 'Ctrl + A', if you want a select few just hold down 'Ctrl' and click on each one that you want.

When they are highlighted/selected, drag them over to your iPhone.

It will take a few seconds/minutes.

Voila! ;)

• 2 years later...

Anyone got this problem?

When I recieve a text message (From people who I are saved in my contacts) the notification appears as their number instead of the name I have saved them as, I then open the message and their name appears at the top of the screen, anyone got the same problem or know how to fix it? :dunno:

Anyone got this problem?

When I recieve a text message (From people who I are saved in my contacts) the notification appears as their number instead of the name I have saved them as, I then open the message and their name appears at the top of the screen, anyone got the same problem or know how to fix it? :dunno:

I think that's a known bug and occurs when the message thread/conversation becomes corrupt. If you delete the conversation then it should rectify it, but them you lose all of your previous texts with that person

Archived