Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

derby match through xbox?

You can do it through your Sky App... My flatmate has an xbox and that's how we watch games on tv - apart from Leicester and Hull (he supports Hull), because we go to pub for the big games ;)

any idea how i go about it?

Not sure because I have a PS3.

You should have the app installed on your console though, so if it's anything like my Sky Go app on my iPad, just follow it though - it should ask you for your sky id etc.

Not sure because I have a PS3.

You should have the app installed on your console though, so if it's anything like my Sky Go app on my iPad, just follow it though - it should ask you for your sky id etc.

thanks, cos im not a sky customer i just rang them and its £35 a month for sky go, dont think i will bother. just really wanted to know if a stream was possible, will try later

thanks, cos im not a sky customer i just rang them and its £35 a month for sky go, dont think i will bother. just really wanted to know if a stream was possible, will try later

It's alright. Yeah there will be streams avaliable anyway, check the big streaming thread nearer the time.

Archived