Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LufbraBlue

Arma 3 Alpha Lite Giveaway

OK, so I purchased Arma 3 Alpha and I've got 3 copies of Arma 3 Alpha Lite to give away on Steam.

1. Make sure your an adult or at least your voice is broken.

2. It's a PC game so go to http://store.steampo...com/app/107410/ to check minimum requirements (and check the video while you're there)..

3. It's an Alpha so some things may be broken.

4. Leave your Steam ID in your post.

5. Enjoy.

First three to post will get a copy.

Was a big fan of OFP back in the day and this looks fantastic.

I'm quite busy a lot at the moment and don't have a lot of time to play games so I won't waste one of your codes but highly recommend anyone with a reasonable PC give this a go and take you up on the offer.

Arma 3 should be cracking, promising videos of the Alpha so far.

Was a big fan of OFP back in the day and this looks fantastic.

I'm quite busy a lot at the moment and don't have a lot of time to play games so I won't waste one of your codes but highly recommend anyone with a reasonable PC give this a go and take you up on the offer.

Arma 3 should be cracking, promising videos of the Alpha so far.

Cheers Finners. I've only just started playing Arma 3 but it runs just like Arma 2 thus far but with better graphics and animations. Oh, and better speech. In fact, everything is better!

Wow I'm surprised more people have not posted on the thread for the keys. I guess that's good for me hahah. I would love a key!

Steam ID: jralbo

Ok dude the key is yours but I'm only getting jralbos_03? Oh hang on ... I'm also getting Albo from Canada?

This is the last one! An invitation has been sent to your steam ID.

OK it's time for bed.

Is there any left over? If so my Steam ID is Rusko187 I too would be very grateful :)

OK it's time for bed. I'll catch you tomorrow. Take care.

I've wanted to play these ARMA games for a while but don't think my pc is quite up to it. Mine just about handles Advanced Warfighter and that's years old!

Seen some ARMA videos and it looks like a fine game. It'll defo be one of my first buys if I upgrade to a better pc.

This is the last one! An invitation has been sent to your steam ID.

OK it's time for bed.

OK it's time for bed. I'll catch you tomorrow. Take care.

Thanks mate, I'll be online myself later :) eternally indebted to you sir.

Thanks mate, I'll be online myself later :) eternally indebted to you sir.

Rusko, You need to add me as a friend. I don't know how to send you the gift any other way. An invitation has been sent to your Steam ID. Open up Steam and accept and I'll send you the game.

I've wanted to play these ARMA games for a while but don't think my pc is quite up to it. Mine just about handles Advanced Warfighter and that's years old!

Seen some ARMA videos and it looks like a fine game. It'll defo be one of my first buys if I upgrade to a better pc.

Good call, sir. Good call.

But yeah, this program can hog your computer. I have a decent rig but even I have to turn down shadows and play around with draw distance to get decent frame rates. Though saying that everything is scalable so don't give up.

Rusko, You need to add me as a friend. I don't know how to send you the gift any other way. An invitation has been sent to your Steam ID. Open up Steam and accept and I'll send you the game.

Good call, sir. Good call.

But yeah, this program can hog your computer. I have a decent rig but even I have to turn down shadows and play around with draw distance to get decent frame rates. Though saying that everything is scalable so don't give up.

Hi mate, sorry couldn't make it online yesterday... Will switch on in a mo.

Archived