Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

I found Fifa 13 could dissapointing this year to be honest, to me there wasn't much changes to Fifa 12.

What I'd like to see?

More English stadiums like Villa Park, King Power Stadium (of course), Elland Road, Stadium Of Light, Upton Park, Olympic Stadium, Goodison Park & maybe the millennium stadium.

Blue Square Premier being involved

Better Career mode aim for something like Football manager games would.

More international nations Wales should be on it,

Sort out the fixture list, keeping getting games being played on Christmas Day!

Create Your Own Stadium

Idea for Fifa world cup 2014

Maybe there should be a feature where you can choice where you want your world cup, like if you want it in England you should be able to download english stadiums you want.

Matchmaking on FIFA 13 Ultimate Team seasons. is absolutely diabolical. I can't stand it on UT seasons when I want to use my Silver team get match made with a Gold Team EVERY time. Why do we have to do seasons anyway? Why can't it just be like as it was on FIFA 12? They tried to fix something that wasn't broke.

Hardly fair.

Make a decent game basically. Make referees know the difference between a foul and a tackle. Make it so that the game doesn't decide the eventual winner before the match has begun.

Oh and most of all, a button to press after you've been snapped in half that makes your player react badly and spark a 22 man brawl.

Sort the bastard xbox live severs out. Sick and tired of losing seasons and club matches because it randomly decides to chuck me or my team mates off them! So annoying.

Would also be quite funny to introduce a dive button. A bit like the wall creeping thing. Sometimes you get booked for diving, other times you get a freekick/penalty. We all know it happens so why not make it more lifelike.

Matchmaking on FIFA 13 Ultimate Team seasons. is absolutely diabolical. I can't stand it on UT seasons when I want to use my Silver team get match made with a Gold Team EVERY time. Why do we have to do seasons anyway? Why can't it just be like as it was on FIFA 12? They tried to fix something that wasn't broke.

Hardly fair.

Disagree completley

UT seasons improved UT ten fold. The cups are still there if that's all you want to play (and if people aren't playing them, ask yourself why)

I was fed up having to play good players with good teams in the first round of the cup every time when first starting out. Divisions at least lets you play retards and get some coins in before the standard got good.

I'd agree, having it split into Bronze/Silver/Gold/Mixed divisions is a good idea, as would expanidng the idea of UT seasons and adding more divisions.

With it being World Cup Year I can't see many changes on 13 being made though, to be honest it'll probably not be worth buying but I'm sure everyone will regardless.

Sort the bastard xbox live severs out. Sick and tired of losing seasons and club matches because it randomly decides to chuck me or my team mates off them! So annoying.

Would also be quite funny to introduce a dive button. A bit like the wall creeping thing. Sometimes you get booked for diving, other times you get a freekick/penalty. We all know it happens so why not make it more lifelike.

As good as having a 'dive button' would be, we all know that FIFA will never ever include one.

As good as having a 'dive button' would be, we all know that FIFA will never ever include one.

It's already been done, defo in 1999 if not after that as well.

There was one In Pro Evo 6 or 2008 (cannot recall exactly which one) as well.

They're just shit, add nothing to the game.

Can't understand why there isn't many English grounds on fifa 13! White Hart Lane gets selected yet there's bigger grounds than that, that isn't on the game.

Why would English grounds get more than anywhere else?

Why do people care about the grounds? So long as the gameplay is accurate, and the players bare a passing resemblance to who they are meant to be then I'm happy. Personally i think things like making sure the players have the correct boot colour and long / short sleeves should stop when you get past the age of 12!

Gameplay improvements:

- Better AI for playing the advantage. Sometimes it would be way better to have the free kick than play on.

- Hate the way that whenever there is a rebound in the air, the attacking player always wins the header.... Even if they are 5ft nothing against a 6ft beast defender.

- improved first touch controls. It's good, but needs to be better.

- quicker substitutions

- more penalties/bonuses when teams are in/out of form. The game is more varied that way.

User Interface Improvements:

- option to set weather and time of day in online friendliest and seasons

- option to select teams that you want to play random with (5*, 4* etc)

- longer seasons for friendlies. First to 7 pts? Seriously???

Ultimate Team:

- less bullshit cards (injuries, gk coaches, Phsyio etc)

- Multiple listing option. Listing a dozen contract cards is a pain in the ass.

- more leagues

- friends list leagues

- refined chemistry. It's too easy to get 100%

Because we have got the best grounds in the world.

lol

I suggest you start taking football trips abroad.

How about including all major leagues with all teams and all licenses?

I find it odd that, depending on the version, you're stuck with false Italian team logos and stuff and can't really dig into the Brazilian, Argentinian or Japanese league fully.

And get rid of that crap Saudi league.

It'd be such a treat participating in the Superclasico, playing Boca vs. River Plate at the Bombonera (with confetti, banderoles, etc.).

*drools*

As for gameplay, I still find the controls somewhat odd and not as precise as compared to FIFA 11. Players seem to "skate" over the pitch.

Fifa never quite manages to get it right for me, it is always a fine line between skill and ability and random fluctuations, and whether it is a management game, a football sim, or a football game.

If I want a football game I don't want to worry about chemistry and form, I just want to pick a team of varying skills and go out an play football, a management game is the opposite, but Fifa tries to be a football sim, that incorporates elements of all those things but never quite satisfies all of them, whenever you change the difficulty it is hard for about 5 games then you adapt find a way to play and then it gets easier, until you get to a point where you win every game and that is boring, or you end up losing because your striker inexplicably decides, instead of shooting he will pass it limply out of play (I know I should stop playing with Vardy up front). I always find I develop tactics that work, and then stick to them, work out how the computer plays and then just adapt to it.

What I would like to see, and this may be in the latest version, not played for a couple of years, is really varied opposition tactics, where they come and park the bus, or they play a really high pressing game, and that would force you to adapt your tactics, even better would be for the computer to assess your tactics and then figure out a way to stop them, so if you play it out to the wings all the time, then they really double up on the wingers and block that route and narrow the pitch, or if you play it through the middle, they swamp the midfield.

What I would like to see, and this may be in the latest version, not played for a couple of years, is really varied opposition tactics, where they come and park the bus, or they play a really high pressing game, and that would force you to adapt your tactics, even better would be for the computer to assess your tactics and then figure out a way to stop them, so if you play it out to the wings all the time, then they really double up on the wingers and block that route and narrow the pitch, or if you play it through the middle, they swamp the midfield.

And have people moaning that the game is fixed against the human player? lol

Archived