Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

If you havent pre-ordered it yet you can get it for £35 from Amazon. You can get first class delivery for no extra money so you get the game on release date for just £35! Can't wait now! Even though I think the demo was pretty poor. lol

If you havent pre-ordered it yet you can get it for £35 from Amazon. You can get first class delivery for no extra money so you get the game on release date for just £35! Can't wait now! Even though I think the demo was pretty poor. lol

I've done this too. I think the demo is disappointing but I put that down to the fact I hate playing against the CPU anyway. It'll grow on me once I start hammering my mates at it :D

Ratings

Kasper - 74 - GK Up for corners

De Laet - 68

Morgan - 71 - Strength - Power Header

Moore - 64 - Long Throw-in

Konchesky - 70 - Early Crosser and Long Shot Taker

Knockaert - 71 - Acrobat - Flair - 4 star skill

Drinkwater - 68

King - 69 

Dyer - 67 - Speedster

Vardy - 67

Nugent - 72 - Finesse shot

Logan  - 61 - GK Long throw

Miquel - 66

Hammond - 67 

James - 67 - Long Shot Taker

Schlupp - 66

Hopper - 55

Wood - 71 

St Ledger - 69 - Injury Prone

Whitbread - 67 - Injury Prone

Gallagher - 66 - Early Cross

Danns - 65 

Bakayogo - 61

Watson - 58 

Doodoo - 56

Panayiotou - 53

Cain - 52

Wasilewski - 71 - Strength - Long Throw In and Power Header 

Paratore - 50

Sesay - 51

That's the early access information.

I just copied it all

Actually pretty good for us that, Kasper up for corner can only certain goalkeepers do that then? As in real life I'm sure any goalkeeper can do it...

But its good to see they've noticed Moore's long throwing, Morgans strength and Dyers speed. Surprised at Logan one though. I would probably swap James' long shot and put it on Kingy though.

Ashley do you know if under amour is available to put on players? Hate it in winter when players have short sleeves

Yes they are available however some players do wear short sleeves.

As to the post above do not pay attention to an overall rating. Individual ratings are the way it is done. James has some of the best stats in the division for passing etc

Archived