Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

Surely the average rating is the mean of the individual ratings!? So the higher the better!?

It used to be yes but it isn't like that any more.

There are a few players on the game say with a 70 overall however stats wise they are only a 66/67. Other players are say a 66/67 overall but are a 70.

I think I know what the problem is regarding my ea sports season ticket. I have moved account recently. Both have season ticket(the old one still valid from last year). Now you only might be able to have one per console?

This game is absolutely awful. Who creates a football game where it is almost impossible to play football? Players are horrifically slow to react, its even slower to switch between players, and at best it barely ever gives you the player you want. There is absolutely no rythem to it, headers are overpowered, you can finesse it in from anywhere on the pitch, theres no such thing as a power shot. Still I look forward to Fifa 15 where EA will try to balance it all out and end up going OTT as per usual.

The problem for me is they've focused on fixing the speed issue so online play isn't as biased. With UT being a massive income I can see why.

But single players is still woefully repititive and at least before you could decide how you played, now it forced every team you are to play slow passing football, which isn't realistic or practical and will get boring.

Also adding a scouting system to the career mode is an awful 'main' addition. People tend to sign players they know of already, the big names will be bought anyway regardless of attribute masking. Their argument is that you get satisfaction of finding quality youth talent but I for one prefer to play with players I know? Otherwise you should just populate it with regens from the start. You like to do what you see on tv etc as you know what teams and player can do but this is too, samey in pretty much every aspect.

A little niggle too, how come everytime you shoot across your body your player falls over?? Do these people play football , like, outside at all?

The amount of fouls not given is totally ridiculous. You'll see what I mean on Friday. Playing drop in matches to get my pro up I dirty cut back for some lad to score, defender catches up with the other lad(this time he's in the area) pulls him to the floor and the keeper picks up the ball. No penalty. lol.

The amount of fouls not given is totally ridiculous. You'll see what I mean on Friday. Playing drop in matches to get my pro up I dirty cut back for some lad to score, defender catches up with the other lad(this time he's in the area) pulls him to the floor and the keeper picks up the ball. No penalty. lol.

I don't get why a lot of the time the human player gets penalised for bumping and tripping but the ai never does.

This game is bloody difficult.

I started a career with Schalke and drew like 9 of my first 14 games.

Then I got sacked, joined Hoffenheim, first game I won 4-0. 

On the game as a whole, better than last year in my opinion, but as Ashley said on fouls wise, I have hardly been given a free kick, plus even when I foul I honestly think I have never recieved a yellow or red card on the game, yesterday for instance, an opposition player was like 35 yards from goal, I hacked him down I was like last man, and I got a warning. 

Changing player can be annoying as well, feels like an age sometimes to change player, was like that last couple of years, bloody annoying. 

And defending set pieces, is difficult as well, always seem to concede from them, maybe it's just me.

Apart from those three things, I'm addicted.

This game is bloody difficult.

I started a career with Schalke and drew like 9 of my first 14 games.

Then I got sacked, joined Hoffenheim, first game I won 4-0. 

On the game as a whole, better than last year in my opinion, but as Ashley said on fouls wise, I have hardly been given a free kick, plus even when I foul I honestly think I have never recieved a yellow or red card on the game, yesterday for instance, an opposition player was like 35 yards from goal, I hacked him down I was like last man, and I got a warning. 

Changing player can be annoying as well, feels like an age sometimes to change player, was like that last couple of years, bloody annoying. 

And defending set pieces, is difficult as well, always seem to concede from them, maybe it's just me.

Apart from those three things, I'm addicted.

How are you playing it already?

Sorry folks for (sort of) hijack but it is FIFA 14 related... I've played the demo a little and downloaded it the same day as PES14 and as an old person who doesn't play online (much) or UT, single player and career is where it's at for me.  I really have not gotten into FIFA at all and didn't really find it fun or like a real game of footy.  PES on the other hand, I picked up, felt like it was a real game (mixed passing, the odd speed burst to beat a man and better flowing game) and I'll be going for that.  Obviously I can't play as the Foxes but maybe that is a good thing as on FIFA 13 when playing as them, I felt too aggrieved when we lost.  Also seems like the CPU is a dirty cheater.  Agree with the only able to play short passes comment from earlier on it too.

Archived