Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

We've been absolutely ****ed over for fixture pairings two FIFA's running now. Some of them on 12 were absolutely laughable. ANZHI lol yeh, Eto'o vs St Ledger. Kinell.

You know it! Polish or dodgy Arab teams i used to come across. Only in the last month on Seasons have i been paired more against championship teams. But in 500 + seasons games i reckon i have played 15-20 championship games. shocking . . .

you on PS3? If so add me for a game - pauldj1982

You know it! Polish or dodgy Arab teams i used to come across. Only in the last month on Seasons have i been paired more against championship teams. But in 500 + seasons games i reckon i have played 15-20 championship games. shocking . . .

you on PS3? If so add me for a game - pauldj1982

I'm on the 360 mate. Who was it on here who's recently added me by the way?

Do people not use moderate settings? This wouldn't happen then!

I ended up against Leeds a few times, but Southampton & Norwich as well? How is that at all fair?

I've not changed to moderate settings although it rings a bell it's already set.

The game is still ****ing infuriating at times. 0-0 last minute opponent launched it long, running backwards and aim for Wes Morgan to head the ball back to Kasper, hold down x for ages so there would be power on it and Wes literally tapped the ball about 2 yards and striker collected the ball and scored. So annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is absolutely awful. Who creates a football game where it is almost impossible to play football? Players are horrifically slow to react, its even slower to switch between players, and at best it barely ever gives you the player you want. There is absolutely no rythem to it, headers are overpowered, you can finesse it in from anywhere on the pitch, theres no such thing as a power shot. Still I look forward to Fifa 15 where EA will try to balance it all out and end up going OTT as per usual.

They are completely rebuilding the game engine for the next gen systems, hopefully they do it for fifa 15 across the platforms.

Archived