Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

An ability to tell the difference with the sides your playing. Stoke- longer passing arsenal-short passing etc all the cliches :D

They just need to put more work into the single player game modes. I'm not bothered about the achievements or playing online with friends because as somebody put, once you realise how to win you just do it every time and it gets boring.

More variation and more detail in player styles and pass/shot types, coupled with more in depth tactics that the CPU actually uses then it'll be good.

However fifa often makes big changes every few years and the first few releases are basic versions of that feature and it's only now were seeing things like the dribbling and the collision system actually work after the previous shocking results in earlier releases.

If I was to tell you FIFA is fixed. Would you believe me?

If every game is fixed I find it hard strange that out my mates I beat the ones I'm better than 9/10 and have a decent game with the ones that as good as me 9/10 and lose to the ones better than me more often than not.

If I was to tell you FIFA is fixed. Would you believe me?

My claim was more about pro clubs when both teams play without an any. I have played games where without doubt the computer players you are given are braindead compared to the ones on the other team, games where your first touch knocks the ball 10 yards infront of you, games where your 90+ pace Pro cannot run away from the AI 6ft 7 bargepole of a defender, games where bullshit free kicks are called against you, where you are hacked from behind and play goes on, games where you pass the ball back to the GK and he lifts hit foot and watches the ball roll across the goal line, and most annoyingly of all where your goalkeeper moves his arms about an inch away from his body from a penalty, AFTER the ball has already hit the back of the net.

Also the past week I have noticed that my player is quicker when he wears an afro. Seriously.

I know for a FACT that EA/FIFA have made the game more competitive this year. What do I mean by competitive? Well, some of you may remember me posting this in the FIFA 13 thread. There is a function within the game which allows a person(s) back into the game should one player be losing. Example I'm 3-0 up this is where the competitive comes, my opponent has the ball in defence. The game will allow my opponent to get a shot away at goal, maybe once or twice. Passes will connect with his players which normally wouldn't.

I know for a FACT that EA/FIFA have made the game more competitive this year. What do I mean by competitive? Well, some of you may remember me posting this in the FIFA 13 thread. There is a function within the game which allows a person(s) back into the game should one player be losing. Example I'm 3-0 up this is where the competitive comes, my opponent has the ball in defence. The game will allow my opponent to get a shot away at goal, maybe once or twice. Passes will connect with his players which normally wouldn't.

I'm not surprised by this at all to be honest. Towards the end of games both online and offline, there have been several occasions whereby I've scored or conceded a goal where the build up to the goal didn't seem natural, like for example when you position your defender to tackle in the same way you do for the rest of the game, it'll just somehow f**k it up for you and before you know it you've conceded a goal.

I'm not saying that Fifa literally scores the goal against you, but I do believe that it does provide a little assistance so if the person controlling the attacking team makes the correct decisions, they'll find it easier to score.

No excuses this year, fifa 2014 will be released on the next-gen consoles which EA themselves have already said are '10 x more powerful'.

My own personal preferences would be for ultimate team.

- Bring back the collectors album

- Add a bronze, silver and gold Team of the week

- Set up a poll on the EA Forums where everyone can vote for TOTW, TOTS and TOTY (Every community loves choices)

- Add more variety of position cards, many full backs in real life can cover at both RB and LB.

- Bring back single matches to show the rank of the opposing team

- Add more leagues

- Make really low and unpopular golds into high rated silvers, so they can actually be of use.

leicesters GK kits.

'Realism' mode on career mode thats for peoplw that want to play with their team normally but dont want a 'part time' international job offer from portugal 3 seasons in -_-.

under 21 national teams

more realistic loan deals

real managers on the touchline

scenario mode; can generate a scenario or download ones from creation centre; like 8 games remaining, leicester are in 6th, gain promotion. no players moaning if they dont get played or asking for a wage rise with 4 years left on budget

real free agents

more emphasis on winning cups like more hype.

Ultimate team

Tournament for max pace of players 75 or max players with 75+ pace = 2

Stadiums rarer and have better benefits like playing english players at wembly gets higher chem

general gameplay

Don't want Torres to be made like Pele again.

I also get fed up of him having a high rating just because of his Liverpool days. He's not even warranted getting an 80 rating in my opinion but they continue to lick his arse for some unknown reason.

I also get fed up of him having a high rating just because of his Liverpool days. He's not even warranted getting an 80 rating in my opinion but they continue to lick his arse for some unknown reason.

Tell me about it! Come up against a guy on UT yesterday and he had Torres up front. Just kept knocking it long (that bloody L1 trick), Torres on the end of it, and scored every time. Torres ended up scoring 5 goals against me :glare:

Tell me about it! Come up against a guy on UT yesterday and he had Torres up front. Just kept knocking it long (that bloody L1 trick), Torres on the end of it, and scored every time. Torres ended up scoring 5 goals against me :glare:

stats to change in fut depending on form, so all cards change, that would be epic, so players like michu would be like an 85 and a good player to use and not a slow lump that cant fooking shoot

My claim was more about pro clubs when both teams play without an any. I have played games where without doubt the computer players you are given are braindead compared to the ones on the other team, games where your first touch knocks the ball 10 yards infront of you, games where your 90+ pace Pro cannot run away from the AI 6ft 7 bargepole of a defender, games where bullshit free kicks are called against you, where you are hacked from behind and play goes on, games where you pass the ball back to the GK and he lifts hit foot and watches the ball roll across the goal line, and most annoyingly of all where your goalkeeper moves his arms about an inch away from his body from a penalty, AFTER the ball has already hit the back of the net.

Also the past week I have noticed that my player is quicker when he wears an afro. Seriously.

Apart from the afro bit these things happen in real football, players inexplicably have shocking games, keepers let in howlers, or refs make bad decisions that change games. In the case of Leicester whole teams turn from world beaters to shite overnight.

The question is do you want that in a football game?

Apart from the afro bit these things happen in real football, players inexplicably have shocking games, keepers let in howlers, or refs make bad decisions that change games. In the case of Leicester whole teams turn from world beaters to shite overnight.

The question is do you want that in a football game?

Does it happen 8/10 games though?

Does that just applies to online games or do they also occurs offline as well?

Agreed with majority of suggestions on here- however I would like to add one myself- transfer engine to be improved as in last three windows, Leicester City has sold a couple of key players and never bothered to sign players to replace them. I'm playing with Drinkwater or Nugent on the wing for god sake.

Does that just applies to online games or do they also occurs offline as well?

Agreed with majority of suggestions on here- however I would like to add one myself- transfer engine to be improved as in last three windows, Leicester City has sold a couple of key players and never bothered to sign players to replace them. I'm playing with Drinkwater or Nugent on the wing for god sake.

Just online games I think. Think the competitive edge goes out the window in offline games.

Archived