Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

I always thought it was chiellini who was captain?

It was definitely Iouga (DMF) who was captain on PES5, which was the best one. I think that's the one they're reinventing too because that was when Castolo made his debut, and the tweet I saw said "Castolo, Minanda and co" were coming back. Amazing scenes. I used to love that team. Castolo :wub::worship: 

As long as it allows me to load up the 2nd season in career mode and not crash, i will be happy.

UT was alot better this year, season mode adds more to UT and gives the user more choice. I just hate the fact if you dont play it for a while, you fall behind. But i really don't know what they could do about this. If players want to waste their money on packs its up to them

EA could stop packs from being brought for cash but this would never happen as bet they make a killing out of it

More like a game, if anyone agrees. Get fed up when I'm online and my opposition watches all the intro of players coming out, posing for photo, teams shown, ball getting placed on the spot. Meh, it's a game. Just get straight into it.

http://pes.neoseeker.com/wiki/Master_League_Default_Players

Yeah man according to that u r right! Ive not got completely mad tho my guy was skipper in pes 1-3. Some great memories right there!

It was definitely Iouga (DMF) who was captain on PES5, which was the best one. I think that's the one they're reinventing too because that was when Castolo made his debut, and the tweet I saw said "Castolo, Minanda and co" were coming back. Amazing scenes. I used to love that team. Castolo :wub::worship:

More like a game, if anyone agrees. Get fed up when I'm online and my opposition watches all the intro of players coming out, posing for photo, teams shown, ball getting placed on the spot. Meh, it's a game. Just get straight into it.

I don't watch these cut scenes but I do let them run if I need a piss or wanna make a drink. The ammount of times people have quit on me for letting these run is unreal, oh and people sending abusive messages, I love that

I don't watch these cut scenes but I do let them run if I need a piss or wanna make a drink. The ammount of times people have quit on me for letting these run is unreal, oh and people sending abusive messages, I love that

I got told to die of a brain tumour the other day for passing it around to long apparently.

Abusive messages are one of the best things about online FIFA.

I beat someone the other day and the sent me a message calling me a cheat. You can't even cheat at FIFA. I replied saying "you're just angry cos you're shite" and he had a go at me for swearing hahahaha

The knuckle ball freekick looks something else!

I have heard that the Blue Square Premier will be added to FIFA this year. If I hear anything else I will let you know.

Holy s**t if this is true, i'll have to get FIFA before PES!!

Why is relegated Palmeiras still in there, but Corinthians and Bahia missing from the Brazilian top flight?

EA Sports - it makes no sense.

Very good question has been mentioned on the forums believe me.

100 new teams?!?! Hopefully it's the BSP, J-League & Ukrainian.

Shakhtar is going to be a cvnts heaven. Probably worse for pace abuse than CSKA Moscow.

Sort out the box where you've pressed A. Seriously it's an absolute joke and you have to confirm it 2 or 3 times.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived