Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

I don't know if you guys get this as well as I have FIFA on iOS platform but whenever you sign a player, the get the number 2 shirt. We should choose what number they get! It's so annoying to see De Leat getting the number 8 shirt...

I've got to admit this 'pure shot' (or whatever its called) interests me a lot. Highlight of the game is putting the ball away and I think it's so easy to just repeat the same goal over and over, where you run towards the goal from a bit of an angle and just rifle it into the corner, be interesting if you had loads of different ways to score because at the minute, you really don't.

I'd like the loan system to improve. Sometimes you could have no offers for young players, even if they are happy and have decent form. 

I just hate when they moan about not playing. 

Actually, having an academy and being able to see which youth player is playing best would be good.

FIFA is starting to get boring now. The Career mode is flat and uninteresting. The lack of diverse stadiums is shocking, considering how they do fook all to the gameplay. The lack of numerous leagues per country seeing as most only have one, a select few have two, and only England have four. There's no fun to be had climbing leagues as I've gone through league 1 and 2 god knows how many times and other countries only have one league before you're at the top. Not a massive fan of multiplayer, never bothered with Ultimate Team and do not have the patience to do Seasons, I got to Division 5 and gave up.

If these features don't get fixed, which I doubt will, I'll move on to Madden NFL 25, the fact you can move teams to different cities and rebrand them sounds good, plus you can revive old teams that have gone out of business like the Houston Oilers and Columbus Panhandles, and the gameplay is just good in general.

• 2 weeks later...

There should be for comedic purposes a Stuart Attwell ref option in which all the rules of the game go out of the window and bizarre decision follows bizarre decision. The winner is the player who manages to keep their controller / tv intact the longest.

A bit more randomness caused by muddy pitches, extreme wind etc in general the ball should be looser after collisions and tackles, not every team plays tiki taka in real life.

A Retro mode set up ready or the tools to edit one - having edited on PES what I call testimonial squads ie not strictly 1983 City or 1980 Liverpool but from a 3 or 4 year era, I could have done with some short shorts and 70s hair do's etc. Having said that my Bob Hazel has to be seen to be believed, an exaggerated characterture ie maximum build and weight, maximum dribbling ability (remember that nimble footwork for such a big man), minimum pace. And my Sammy Lee, a pig in a footy kit basically, all thighs, minimum height, no kneck, high shoulders, classic! However even Nasa couldn't create software that could accurately design an Ormondroyd, leg thinness and nose pointyness go right off the scale. When it came to a classic Aberdeen (look it was a long night) I made McGhee really shit out of pure spite (Strachan & Weir were good to do). The futures marked out, but in the present it's been subbed for John Hewitt! That's if he hadn't already been stretchered off after taking a good kicking!

Confirmed that the Colombian & Chilean leagues will be on this, as well as Turkish.

If they add the Argie league they could actually do a very decent Copa Libertadores.

As I said previously in the thread over 100 new teams FIFA 14/15 will be amazing. Whole new ball game with the new shooting system. New grounds included such as St Mary's, Villa Park, Goodison..

They need to sort clubs out so much. Has loads of potential. Great way for me and my mates to play on the same team, but it's just one big fvck up. I don't know why they can't make the players do a simple pass? It's like you're playing with a team lower than Conference South but it says the players are rated about 74 which they clearly aren't.

They need to sort clubs out so much. Has loads of potential. Great way for me and my mates to play on the same team, but it's just one big fvck up. I don't know why they can't make the players do a simple pass? It's like you're playing with a team lower than Conference South but it says the players are rated about 74 which they clearly aren't.

Don't pay attention to overall ratings. There are numerous players in the game that say are a 67 Overall however they have better all round stats than a 70 rates player.

Its quite annoying that when I've just played a Bronze v Gold game...there's me thinking I'll be getting quite a few more coins than say Gold v Gold... I end up with similar amount of coins yet it was obviously more difficult for me to play and win  :dry:

null_zps585ff146.jpg

The FIFA partnered clubs will all have their own grounds on the game, only just reading into the new grounds now. Believe me this will be amazing ;)

This looks fantastic!

I pre-ordered mine via The Hut for £35 and 2 free pairs of boxers. lol They did the same deal last year. It's abit random but it's unlikely that many places will do this for less than £35 anyway.

Archived