Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

Ok, so we'll get the Chilean top division in FIFA 14: http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-14/25443-fifa-14-chilean-league-licensing-announced?page=2

A league I'm not interested in the slightest - but what about the Japanese and Argentine leagues, eh? Are they finally going to be included, as well?  :angry:

And why a butchered Brazilian league with a relegated team to choose from and two promoted teams missing, EA Sports?

I don't get it.

null_zps585ff146.jpg

The FIFA partnered clubs will all have their own grounds on the game, only just reading into the new grounds now. Believe me this will be amazing ;)

Pet hate with FIFA stadiums is that the pitches are all too small, meaning that at grounds like Goodison or Anfield, who notoriously have stands very close to the pitch, the stands are miles away and don't really feel like the stadiums they are trying to replicate.

Pet hate with FIFA stadiums is that the pitches are all too small, meaning that at grounds like Goodison or Anfield, who notoriously have stands very close to the pitch, the stands are miles away and don't really feel like the stadiums they are trying to replicate.

I thought this the other day when playing away at Chelsea, where the hell were the stands?!

Chilean league is only a good addition if you add in the Argie league too. Get a proper Copa Libertadores in there.

How Japan, Argentina and Ukraine don't have their leagues on there yet is beyond me.

You'll never get the stands that close believe me, would take far too much space on disks. I'm sure you'll catch my drift with you working for FM Ricey?

I thought this the other day when playing away at Chelsea, where the hell were the stands?!

Chilean league is only a good addition if you add in the Argie league too. Get a proper Copa Libertadores in there.

How Japan, Argentina and Ukraine don't have their leagues on there yet is beyond me.

I don't know if it's still the case but the J-League hasn't been on FIFA as PES had the license for it. I'd love to see the J-League in FIFA some time.

Archived