Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

You'll never get the stands that close believe me, would take far too much space on disks. I'm sure you'll catch my drift with you working for FM Ricey?

I think it looks perfect at Old Trafford, with the stands being a proportionately correct distance to the pitch. Maybe I'm wrong, but if they can do it here - why not others?

I think it looks perfect at Old Trafford, with the stands being a proportionately correct distance to the pitch. Maybe I'm wrong, but if they can do it here - why not others?

I have enquired and I am awaiting an answer.

They've already confirmed the problem has been eradicated in the Bernabeu and Anfield at least.

Very true. More grounds have bad the problem fixed too. Game goes into production Thursday night/Friday. :)

You'll never get the stands that close believe me, would take far too much space on disks. I'm sure you'll catch my drift with you working for FM Ricey?

Why would it take up too much room on disks? It wouldn't require any more polygons or textures, just adapting the pitch sizes to suit each stadium.

Old Trafford has stands very close to the pitch, but most of the others don't.

When I start off with a small team I normally edit a young player's stats so he is worth a lot of money, if you edit the player does it affect potential?

Way over my head to be honest mate. I should think it would though.. Will ask and find out for you.

Because we've got pretty much the same shirt designs as some teams ie Newcastle Cardiff is it likely we'll have GK kits this season???

Shirt design doesn't matter it's the disk space that does. Only certain teams are selected for Keepers kit, I haven't had a reply about us having a keeper kit as of yet however with Xbox One/PS4 using Blu Ray and higher quality disks this year/next year it might not be a problem in future and all teams may have keepers kits. I don't know though.

Shirt design doesn't matter it's the disk space that does. Only certain teams are selected for Keepers kit, I haven't had a reply about us having a keeper kit as of yet however with Xbox One/PS4 using Blu Ray and higher quality disks this year/next year it might not be a problem in future and all teams may have keepers kits. I don't know though.

Is there going to be any difference between fifa 14 on the two new consoles!? Aside from exclusive content revealed on xbox one. It just seems all the videos and talk is about it bet f nearly exclusive to the xbox one, even being included with the console. Is this just Microsoft at work or will their be any difference in gameplay/modes?

Is there going to be any difference between fifa 14 on the two new consoles!? Aside from exclusive content revealed on xbox one. It just seems all the videos and talk is about it bet f nearly exclusive to the xbox one, even being included with the console. Is this just Microsoft at work or will their be any difference in gameplay/modes?

No different game modes that I know of, no. Obviously there is different content and better graphics that's about it. Maybe in future series it will be different to Xbox360 but for now nothing has or will change

Anywhere I can pre order this from, where you usually get it a day early?

I'm away on release date :/

Online Calum best option. As I posted a few pages back Villa Park is now officially announced. FIFA went into production on Friday. Demo comes out on 10th & 11th. Can't wait for this now

Archived