Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Fifa 14 Wish list

First impressions; good but not the revolution they promised. The off the ball runs seem to be a lot better than last year. It feels like the players are really putting thought into it. Also, the animations when a player strikes the ball is improved which has led to some beautiful goals, so far.

Apart from that, it seems like the same game as last year (shocker, I know!).

Soundtrack is, as always, superb.

I want Leicester to have 352 from the start and Schlupp's main posititon to be LB and striker secondary.

Formations are updated weekly, so you'll get what ever formation we played the week before. Schlupps positions will remain striker then LB

Ashley can you please edit De Laet's attacking stats? Some of them are garbage!

Will have a look into this yes, its easy you saying it(no offence intended) however, we as editors have to compare them to other players in the division if that makes sense.

It's called FIFA manager.

Woeful game, its not like it at all, that's more like football manager but with bits from FIFA added, career mode with a bit more realistic transfers and more could make it more fun, I haven't played career mode since properly since around FIFA 08 because its boring and unrealistic.

Will have a look into this yes, its easy you saying it(no offence intended) however, we as editors have to compare them to other players in the division if that makes sense.

None taken! :thumbup:

He should have fairly decent all round stats but I appreciate that his stats need to be balanced

Woeful game, its not like it at all, that's more like football manager but with bits from FIFA added, career mode with a bit more realistic transfers and more could make it more fun, I haven't played career mode since properly since around FIFA 08 because its boring and unrealistic.

I thought last years career mode was very good imo. The growth was out of control, made things more unpredictable and interesting. I hope they haven't tweaked this a considerable amount because it was class.

If I had my own way.

Schmeichel. 75/76

De Leat 69/70

Morgan 72

Moore 67

Schlupp 66

Knockaert 71

King 70

James 69

Dyer 68

Nugent 73

Wood 71

Dyer with Speedstar trait but I've been told hes a suitable pace for the Championship. Should we go to the Premier League then, lets see.

Yeah, really Dyer should be one of the fastest people on the game but I assume if you made his pace and acceleration 96 and 97 or whatever it'd skew his stats and make him one of the best players in the Championship, which no matter how much anyone loves him, he really isn't.

Yeah, really Dyer should be one of the fastest people on the game but I assume if you made his pace and acceleration 96 and 97 or whatever it'd skew his stats and make him one of the best players in the Championship, which no matter how much anyone loves him, he really isn't.

Physical stats don't have that effect any more, well at least I don't think they do.

If I had my own way.

Schmeichel. 75/76

De Leat 69/70

Morgan 72

Moore 67

Schlupp 66

Knockaert 71

King 70

James 69

Dyer 68

Nugent 73

Wood 71

Dyer with Speedstar trait but I've been told hes a suitable pace for the Championship. Should we go to the Premier League then, lets see.

That's fair the only 1 I would change is Morgan he has to be higher rated than Nugent. Was in the team of the year last season and is easily the best CB in the Championship, I'd give him 74. Also Vardy's sprint speed and acceleration need to be higher. He's one of the quickest in our side and he's not far off Dyer for pace in real life. 76 sprint speed is way off for Vardy.

Oh another point. People please don't pay attention to overall ratings. There are players in the game that have say a 67 overall however there real rating is a 70 and there are players in the game say who have a 70 overall but are a 67....

Would be good in my opinion if when starting out a new career from this season, that if you had the option of turning the summer transfer window off until the jan one, that way you get the teams/squads as they are now! Just a little thing that bugs me with the game, not a biggy I know lol

Would be good in my opinion if when starting out a new career from this season, that if you had the option of turning the summer transfer window off until the jan one, that way you get the teams/squads as they are now! Just a little thing that bugs me with the game, not a biggy I know lol

You have the option to do this on 14

Physical stats don't have that effect any more, well at least I don't think they do.

They say this every year in fairness.

Oh another point. People please don't pay attention to overall ratings. There are players in the game that have say a 67 overall however there real rating is a 70 and there are players in the game say who have a 70 overall but are a 67....

Yuki Abe on 11 springs to mind. Rated 65 but played like literally a 75-80. His technique was amazing.

Archived