Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

The Apple shop

You could always try putting it onto a Cloud system, such as Dropbox or iCloud instead.

Btw, why did you smash your laptop? lol

I probably would but I have no idea what that means!!

I smashed it up because somebody spilt a cup of tea on the keyboard and I couldn't put the password in to turn it on. Instead of selling it and some computer nerd stealing any information I took the hammer approach. Apparantly there is a really special bit where all the info is stored (my brother pointed it out) so that got the lump hammer and was also thrown into a bucket of water to make sure.

I'm not all that good with computers to be honest and my patience is short when it comes to them, if you fancy a bit of light relief and a quick tug in the corner isn't really an option I can recommend smashing up a computer, I've done two now :D

I smashed it up because somebody spilt a cup of tea on the keyboard and I couldn't put the password in to turn it on. Instead of selling it and some computer nerd stealing any information I took the hammer approach. Apparantly there is a really special bit where all the info is stored (my brother pointed it out) so that got the lump hammer and was also thrown into a bucket of water to make sure.

I'm not all that good with computers to be honest and my patience is short when it comes to them, if you fancy a bit of light relief and a quick tug in the corner isn't really an option I can recommend smashing up a computer, I've done two now :D

I would've never have guessed it lol

Search for Dropbox on Google and sign up. Now you can add and retrieve your files from no matter where you are.

Put your songs in there on the iPod, access the files from a different PC, using the same Dropbox account.

Open iTunes there, add your songs again and transfer them onto your iPod.

Here's also a neat video to show you how it works with the iPad:

Search for Dropbox on Google and sign up. Now you can add and retrieve your files from no matter where you are.

Put your songs in there on the iPod, access the files from a different PC, using the same Dropbox account.

Open iTunes there, add your songs again and transfer them onto your iPod.

Here's also a neat video to show you how it works with the iPad:

Brilliant, thanks a lot.

Archived