Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian W LCFC

YouTube Channels

If you have a youtube channel just post the link here and what your videos are about.

I will subscribe to everyone that posts here and I am hoping you will return the favour and subscribe back! :)

My videos are about the game Virtual Manager but I am hoping to release some football related content aswell

Link to my Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/VmanGaming/feed

First bit of advice I can give you is to use decent equipment to record game footage. That's a must in todays YouTube community because so many people look for HD / HQ videos they won't even give non HD / Standard TV off screen recordings a second look. I have the Hauppauge HD PVR. Also, you need to find a niche. So many people do FIFA videos, you need to make yours different. If you do find someone to record videos with, maybe you could do montages with commentary's over the top. People always prefer them to just standard full match videos, or just single goal videos without anything else.

Yeah i thought it was too expensive though especially if it didn't work out, I am on to the case of doing something over the top of my videos hence why i'm trying to find someone as i'm boring on my own! haha ... I have got other games as well but i just thought i'd do a few fifa to start of with!

Yeah i thought it was too expensive though especially if it didn't work out, I am on to the case of doing something over the top of my videos hence why i'm trying to find someone as i'm boring on my own! haha ... I have got other games as well but i just thought i'd do a few fifa to start of with!

Add me on psn, i'm usually online most nights and have a lot of the most recent releases

PSN : MrSpaM

3 subscribers so far.

we are going to mablethorpe arcade and for every new sub, follower or liker on facebook we will put £1.00 in the jar for the arcades. current standings are £12.00 for the machines. only 32 days to go.

I'll give you my say on this, and if you want to listen to it, then great. ;)

Becoming a YouTube partner is not as easy as people on YouTube make out, for starters you need to have a growing fan base and content that is legit. I myself have been through the "Oh, I could make money from making gaming videos" stage, and believe me its harder than the 2 things that go in to your mind.

1. Post your Videos on Popular videos or people in the same genre as you. (This never works, you get more negativity than positive results)

2. "Oh I'm going to make loads of money" - you make not be exactly like this but honestly, setting out to become "famous" is always the hurdle that brings you back to reality.

Now I am not saying don't do it, oh no. What I am saying is if you've set out to become famous, rethink your priorities. If you have a passion for gaming and video making, then do it for the thrill of making the videos, do it as a hobby. NEVER spend to much time on it until/If you get a bit of fame.

My second Point I would like to make is, You can set your account up for "Monetization", this is where YouTube Place adverts over your videos, and pay a very small fee for each click it receives, some adverts pay on a 1000 view basis. If you read the small print of this service, you cannot use any copyrighted 3rd party material, and it clearly states you cannot use and video games for monetization. Monetization does not mean you are a YouTube Partner, you can just earn a small amount from having ads. To become a YouTube Partner you need to have a growing channel. It cannot be a gaming channel. So you think thats game over? No.

The big gaming channels out there receive their money via a gaming community channel, such as machinma. Companies like Machinma pay nonimal fees to the game producers for the rights to broadcast videos of their games. They show this to YouTube who then pay the Group (Machinma) For the traffic it brings to the ads etc (Loyalties). Machinma then pays its own Partners (The video creators). You could go through the process of getting the rights to show the videos, but it will cost a hell of alot that what you will earn. Your best Bet is to aim to becoming a Partner of a gaming channel like Machinma.

To do this you will need a few things.

1. HD Video - without this you will NEVER get accepted.

2. Original and Unique footage that brings a different and diverse audience.

3. A growing channel that already has lots of views and subscribers.

My Advice is if your passionate, go for it, but your in it for the long haul and if you do it well, it will be worth it. You've got to invest in some serious equipment though. I'm not entirely sure on this, but machinma require their producers to have top end computers, Mics and internet speeds to have top quality content. :ph34r: They normally only accept commentary producers to, so you will have to do videos alone as well as with other people. Message around to larger people asking for shout outs and see if it gets you anywhere, but don't put do much effort in.

I wish you all the best. :)

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

*Can I just say, this is a bit awkward now as I've just realised I think you meant Partner as in someone to be with on youtube? :(

I'll give you my say on this, and if you want to listen to it, then great. ;)

Becoming a YouTube partner is not as easy as people on YouTube make out, for starters you need to have a growing fan base and content that is legit. I myself have been through the "Oh, I could make money from making gaming videos" stage, and believe me its harder than the 2 things that go in to your mind.

1. Post your Videos on Popular videos or people in the same genre as you. (This never works, you get more negativity than positive results)

2. "Oh I'm going to make loads of money" - you make not be exactly like this but honestly, setting out to become "famous" is always the hurdle that brings you back to reality.

Now I am not saying don't do it, oh no. What I am saying is if you've set out to become famous, rethink your priorities. If you have a passion for gaming and video making, then do it for the thrill of making the videos, do it as a hobby. NEVER spend to much time on it until/If you get a bit of fame.

My second Point I would like to make is, You can set your account up for "Monetization", this is where YouTube Place adverts over your videos, and pay a very small fee for each click it receives, some adverts pay on a 1000 view basis. If you read the small print of this service, you cannot use any copyrighted 3rd party material, and it clearly states you cannot use and video games for monetization. Monetization does not mean you are a YouTube Partner, you can just earn a small amount from having ads. To become a YouTube Partner you need to have a growing channel. It cannot be a gaming channel. So you think thats game over? No.

The big gaming channels out there receive their money via a gaming community channel, such as machinma. Companies like Machinma pay nonimal fees to the game producers for the rights to broadcast videos of their games. They show this to YouTube who then pay the Group (Machinma) For the traffic it brings to the ads etc (Loyalties). Machinma then pays its own Partners (The video creators). You could go through the process of getting the rights to show the videos, but it will cost a hell of alot that what you will earn. Your best Bet is to aim to becoming a Partner of a gaming channel like Machinma.

To do this you will need a few things.

1. HD Video - without this you will NEVER get accepted.

2. Original and Unique footage that brings a different and diverse audience.

3. A growing channel that already has lots of views and subscribers.

My Advice is if your passionate, go for it, but your in it for the long haul and if you do it well, it will be worth it. You've got to invest in some serious equipment though. I'm not entirely sure on this, but machinma require their producers to have top end computers, Mics and internet speeds to have top quality content. :ph34r: They normally only accept commentary producers to, so you will have to do videos alone as well as with other people. Message around to larger people asking for shout outs and see if it gets you anywhere, but don't put do much effort in.

I wish you all the best. :)

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

*Can I just say, this is a bit awkward now as I've just realised I think you meant Partner as in someone to be with on youtube? :(

I agree with everything you just said! Everyone's dream is to become famous at something but I just wanted to do something on like the weekends or when I finish work and obviously wanted a few views, it's just something to do for fun really! Then one day i'l get recognised hopefully! But yes I did mean someone to play with on ps3 haha :P

yeah take ksi for example 6 months ago he wanted 5k sub's then after one vid (where he tried something different) he got like 10k in one day, now he's almost got 400k. the only way you'll make something is trying something different or making whats the same more interesting than everyone else ;)

hi, we have made a youtube account called the unknown target, it is a little popular (100-200 views per vid) and now after months of trying to get the right codecs what support avi files for movie maker have.... bought a newer computer (could not do it).

so anyway we are making the logo today and the first video will be uploaded tmoz. a 20-0 on gun game (black ops), but we need a slogan for it and i can just not think of one. if anyone has one in mind what would look and sound good for a call of duty gamer please let me know as i cannot. we will let you know if your slogan has been picked to be on the site. thanks

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

by the way it is not the same account as my sig. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Archived