Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian W LCFC

YouTube Channels

• 2 months later...

good gameplay ;)

How old are you anyway?

im 14. thats my only downfall, commentary's, i have had a few messages taking the mic, mainly cause im english.

Decent gameplay :thumbup:. The team helped you a lot mind, UAVS constantly are always a boost.

they did, even though they were pretty poor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veCd3kky87M

what do you think of the thumbnail? taken me ages...

• 2 months later...

Seriously, one of the biggest things I've taken away from watching good youtube commentators is that they sound like they enjoy it and are interacting with you. They sound enthusiastic and they have structure. I don't want to be horrible but you just don't sound like you're enjoying it or at all comfortable. That may come with time but personally for me I struggled to listen to it, try and relax more. You're also very monotonous and slow paced and I think this contributes to the lack of 'enthusiasm'.

Seriously, one of the biggest things I've taken away from watching good youtube commentators is that they sound like they enjoy it and are interacting with you. They sound enthusiastic and they have structure. I don't want to be horrible but you just don't sound like you're enjoying it or at all comfortable. That may come with time but personally for me I struggled to listen to it, try and relax more. You're also very monotonous and slow paced and I think this contributes to the lack of 'enthusiasm'.

I'd agree, sounded uncomfortable but perhaps that's just first go 'nerves'

So, I decided I'd like to make a gaming youtubing channel. Just today I uploaded my first video, -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMdeWkKz7I

feedback would be appreciated.

I was wondering if:

1) My commentary skills were good

2) Game play was good

3) Would you watch more

- xpertdillon

you need to be uploading better gameplays.... im talking 100+, there is 2 ways you will get subs and they are funny commentator or stupidly good games (200+), pick your route. there is also trolling which gets a lot of views.

I'd agree, sounded uncomfortable but perhaps that's just first go 'nerves'

Yeah, with many commentaries I think it does come with time. Not only that but film making, vlogs etc... As you can say Practice makes perfect.

trust me it is, if you run around the map like that. You have to be a proper beast to rush and not get killed

god knows how you got dogs, you were getting owned most of the time

I'd agree but I've got a better game play now with dogs & 2 choppers.

noticed a few of you upload your own gameplay vids and do commentaries etc. do you monetize your vids? is that even allowed on call of duty gameplay vids, for example? anyone who does etc, care to explain a bit more over how the monetization works and stuff?

i have my own channel with over 300 subscribers, by accident really. big massive music fan and i uploaded quite a few tracks which i wasn't able to find on there when i searched myself. also ripped a vid off of vimeo and uploaded it to youtube and thats got like 950k views now. i couldn't monetize any of my vids at the minute, obviously due to rights etc, but i just wondered what the craik was and how much money you can potentially make from youtube?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived