Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian W LCFC

YouTube Channels

Hi guys,

I figured this was the perfect place to post this, In the Computers and gaming section of the forum,

Simply put, i have started a YouTube channel based around FM 2014 and into Fm15 but there will be other games there too.

All i request is that if you like things like this then give it a watch and get involved, Comment and Subscribe if its for you.

Just a small background on what i intend to do with Leicester City. Its to mainly turn them into the best team in the world before football manager 2015 comes out, Using the latest Fan made update i hope i can achieve this. 

there is over 20 episodes recorded and scheduled to be uploaded way into September, Every 2nd day at 5pm GMT is the release date and time for each episode so people know when to expect it. I hope you guys and girls enjoy and get the fan community involved in this, would be great to read your ideas and perhaps get some help in the process. I've started to develop a wee soft spot for the team now.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Will update with each episode when it goes live.

www.youtube.com/PrankStarOnline

My Youtube channel for Pranks, Fails and pretty much everything funny!

Subscribe, Shares & like the vids!!! Will be uploading every week... If you have any funny clips inbox them to us and if its the best of the month you will receive $1000

Many more chances to win cash prizes also!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I figured this was the perfect place to post this, In the Computers and gaming section of the forum,

Simply put, i have started a YouTube channel based around FM 2014 and into Fm15 but there will be other games there too.

All i request is that if you like things like this then give it a watch and get involved, Comment and Subscribe if its for you.

Just a small background on what i intend to do with Leicester City. Its to mainly turn them into the best team in the world before football manager 2015 comes out, Using the latest Fan made update i hope i can achieve this.

there is over 20 episodes recorded and scheduled to be uploaded way into September, Every 2nd day at 5pm GMT is the release date and time for each episode so people know when to expect it. I hope you guys and girls enjoy and get the fan community involved in this, would be great to read your ideas and perhaps get some help in the process. I've started to develop a wee soft spot for the team now.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Will update with each episode when it goes live.

what do you use to record with mate?

Or does anyone know the best software to record PC ganging? Also need a good software to edit videos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I've started a gaming highlights Youtube channel but need to gain some subscribers. As I couldn't find a Youtube topic, I thought I'd start one so that anyone that wants to gain some subscribers and grow their channel can list it here.

My channel is DarkTranqulity83, any views, likes and subs would be greatly appreciated!

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

As a long standing Leicester City supporter I thought it would be interesting to follow their journey by playing games mirroring their fixtures and uploading them before the match day as a part of the build-up for the actual game, so I'm creating a mini-series on youtube, playing as Leicester City against current rivals. 

I hope to do those videos weekly, until the end of the season. The goal of this isn't to reflect the actual game, or to show off my FIFA skills (which I lack), it's just for fun!

Newcastle game can be found here:
feel invited to check it out!

Archived