Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Jailbroken iOS Devices

Anyone have one? I have two problems..

So I have a 4s, 6.1.2.

It seems to charge using docking station but not my portable device? (It's not the portable charger as it charges
)

Another thing is my apps always crash from now to then and twitter goes to the "Sign up/sign in" page when it's automatically signed in, and also reboots itself.

does anyone have a solution?

Don't want to do a reset and wipe everything as I don't want the new update, anyone know how you can find your last installed tweak on cydia?

You may have installed a tweak that isn't compatible with iOS 6+

Just check to make sure.

I've got a JB iPhone 5 on 6.1.2, no problems for me. Just be careful what your installing ;)

You may have installed a tweak that isn't compatible with iOS 6+

Just check to make sure.

I've got a JB iPhone 5 on 6.1.2, no problems for me. Just be careful what your installing ;)

I've got an iPhone 4 on 6.1.3, is it easy to jail break and would it cause any problems.

6.1.3 isn't jailbreak ready at the minute mate

The update from Apple from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3 stopped the possibility of JB

When the Jailbreak is released for 6.1.3, then I should think you'll be able to do it with no problems :)

6.1.3 isn't jailbreak ready at the minute mate

The update from Apple from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3 stopped the possibility of JB

When the Jailbreak is released for 6.1.3, then I should think you'll be able to do it with no problems :)

Cheers mate.

I've heard people saying you lose your warranty if anything goes wrong, but I've had mine for a while now so I think the warranty has expired.

Cheers mate.

I've heard people saying you lose your warranty if anything goes wrong, but I've had mine for a while now so I think the warranty has expired.

I have the same problem, I've heard about 'downgrading' the software, but haven't a clue how !

To downgrade software, you need to have jail broken on the software you want to downgrade to before, because when you jailbreak you can save your SSH blobs, which are the software files.

If not, you can't downgrade.

Hack the phone to allow more customisation, apps that aren't in the App Store and tweaks, add ons to make the iPhone better I guess :P essentially you're just able to do more than apple allows :)

• 1 year later...

Just gave jailbreaking my iPad Air a go... but have to say it's not worth it anymore so reverted to iOS 8.

In past versions jailbreaking gave the device much more functionality but the stock iOS is good enough now.

That and Sky Go doesn't work on it

Archived