Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Lords Of Football

Lords of Football is a whole new sports lifestyle simulator, played in God Mode.The everyday routine of football is brought to life, simulating footballers’ training to improve their skills and all the drama and real-life distractions that unfold during a normal season.

A different sort of spin on football management games. Looks interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

It's been cracked by at least one outfit. Google skidrow and the title and you'll find it in no time.

Personally I don't think it looks that fun so haven't even tried it out for free.

(Before anyone jumps on me for pirating games - I do go back and purchase the titles I actually find enjoyable and not just a glossy procrastination aid for the braindead.)

It's been cracked by at least one outfit. Google skidrow and the title and you'll find it in no time.

Personally I don't think it looks that fun so haven't even tried it out for free.

(Before anyone jumps on me for pirating games - I do go back and purchase the titles I actually find enjoyable and not just a glossy procrastination aid for the braindead.)

Anyone find a decent cracked copy, struggling tbh

• 2 months later...

Archived