Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tempwan Yierban

TPH's Ale Thread

Does anyone have any idea as to what happened to the charlotte? It was shut down for ages then I think at the start of this season they were opening it as a new bar, it was still half done but they were open and selling different beers. We went in and had one but since it looks completely closed again, very strange.

Also if Brewdog are opening in Leicester in April when are they gonna start actually sorting it out? Walked passed today and it's still the old Will's bar.

Does anyone have any idea as to what happened to the charlotte? It was shut down for ages then I think at the start of this season they were opening it as a new bar, it was still half done but they were open and selling different beers. We went in and had one but since it looks completely closed again, very strange.

Also if Brewdog are opening in Leicester in April when are they gonna start actually sorting it out? Walked passed today and it's still the old Will's bar.

I doubt it'll take Brewdog more than a week to refurbish Wills Bar

Camden Hells, London Pale Ale, Yakima Red

Meantime Brewing Company?

Think I had some of that and a few other beers from the brewery when I went to a pub near Westminster on the way to the Palace game earlier in the season, some nice beers from that brewery.

I'll be working from 5pm over  the next 3 days. Not sure where i'll be. I prefer the bar but sometimes put on the glasses so I'll be one of the first you'll see. An remember you do NOT bring your returnable glasses back to where they are given out.We do not have a cash till and they also have to be washed. Return next to the food stand. It doesn't matter how big a notice we put up informing people of this some still plonk their glasses on the counter waiting for a refund. It is also amazing that some do not venture from the bar area and do not know that there is seating and food in the other room.

This you there is going to be live music. Only acoustic sing-a-long stuff. Do   not know where it will be located. I imagine at the far end of the seating area near the curry bar.

Guest MattP

When Ken and Lamby are working you know the Tories are in. :ph34r:

I might be up tomorow Ken, just waiting on someone to confirm as I don't really want to go on my own, I'll keep a look out for you.

Will it just be real ale or will they have a few ciders on as well like a couple of years ago?

Archived