Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tempwan Yierban

TPH's Ale Thread

B_XaRGuWwAI9717.jpg

Cool cans. Might have to get an eight-pack in for the funeral.

Had a pint in the Parcel Yard on Saturday. Great gear.

Also had some stuff in the Swan & Rushes made with champagne hops, which tasted weird.

Tried a bottle of Brooklyn East India yesterday. Yank brewery following an Engish recipe, it's very good.

Yeah very nice. Hadn't found it anywhere in this country (I never really mail order) but my missus has a big love for Leifmanns so we popped over to Waitrose to get her some and voilà. 

I keep meaning to visit 'The Offie' on Clarendon Park Road as it looks, quite frankly, like heaven.

Yeah very nice. Hadn't found it anywhere in this country (I never really mail order) but my missus has a big love for Leifmanns so we popped over to Waitrose to get her some and voilà. 

I keep meaning to visit 'The Offie' on Clarendon Park Road as it looks, quite frankly, like heaven.

Yeah they sell it at Waitrose/Ocado at a good price. The offie is good but his prices are a joke, almost pub prices but I guess he has to charge so much. He has a good selection though.

Archived