Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Defiance

Picked this up at the weekend on a bit of a whim, and have to say i'm having a lot of fun with it. Kinda like Mass Effect meets Borderlands meets World Of Warcraft. Available on PS3, 360 and PC. No subscription, just buy the game and your in.

Anybody else playing this?

No as I've herd it is all in all pretty toss.

It's not nearly as bad as a lot of the reviews are making it out to be, if you had any interest in Borderlands or Mass Effect i'd seriously consider at least renting it. No online code or subscription so not really anything to lose.

It's not nearly as bad as a lot of the reviews are making it out to be, if you had any interest in Borderlands or Mass Effect i'd seriously consider at least renting it. No online code or subscription so not really anything to lose.

hhhmmmm

I have enough games to play atm I thinks, not even turned the box on in nearly a week.

I seem be developing a lack of patience with sub standard games at the minute I had to sell Omerta Alien Colonial Marines and Resident Evil 5 before I'd gotten more than a couple of hours into them as they were so bad they were driving me mad.

This looks generic, the idea of having the TV show tied in with it is novel I guess.

Archived