Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Microsofts next XBOX (Xbox One)

Don't see what the problem is aslong as you're not a terrorist, they aren't going to care what you send to people as long as you don't mention bombs or something.

you don't see a problem with a nation watching every communication on the planet?

you don't see a problem with a nation watching every communication on the planet?

Well I'd rather they know when people are discussing blowing up a plane or something wouldnt you?

Well I'd rather they know when people are discussing blowing up a plane or something wouldnt you?

Good to hear you're willing to sacrifice your own personal freedom for government-controlled intrusion into your private life.

But that's all off-topic, I know.

Good to hear you're willing to sacrifice your own personal freedom for government-controlled intrusion into your private life.

But that's all off-topic, I know.

Why would you care, do you have something to hide? :)

I think it's safe to say that Microsoft have really shot themselves in the foot with this console. If the Playstation 4 is any good Sony could really dominate this console generation.

Working close to the industry it seems the PS4 is the one, it's more powerful and cheaper. Xbox are really relying on their vocal interaction as a selling point.

Personally, I think exclusives is all XBOX has left.

Microsoft need to re-think their game plan

The problem is, that most gamers wouldn't have watched E3 but negativity flies around fast.

Can you get a PS3 controller that is in the same format as an Xbox one?

Theres huge demand for one, so I guess there will be plenty in the future.

The only thing differant in the layout of the pads are the PS's 'Share' button and the touch pad thing on the PS, everything else is the same just with a differant arangement.

It may not be out straight away but from demand alone there are going to be alot of people seeing the $£$£$£ signs light up.

Theres huge demand for one, so I guess there will be plenty in the future.

The only thing differant in the layout of the pads are the PS's 'Share' button and the touch pad thing on the PS, everything else is the same just with a differant arangement.

It may not be out straight away but from demand alone there are going to be alot of people seeing the $£$£$£ signs light up.

Yeah that would be good. I had a Ps3 before but i think i am faster on the xbox controller because of the button layout.

Exclusivity isn't going to help MS on this one - if the PS4 garners the good press due to its more relaxed approach to secondhand games/sharing, and not requiring a 24hr call home, even for offline play/games - the big publishers aren't going to ignore the sheer number of PS4s that will be sold compared to XBOX.

Can't see them getting many exclusives further than the launch title., if the sales tank.

http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/microsoft-xbox-one-will-be-leading-product-people-love-and-embrace-6409895/

If you havn't got a internet connection buy a 360 is this guy for real microsoft are gonna nose dive with people like this talking for them.

Taken from the above link in closing...

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360," Mattrick said. "If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device."

lol

Taken from the above link in closing...

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360," Mattrick said. "If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device."

lol

He might as well have said "We have a great steak for people who don't eat meat; it's called tofu"

Man, I've never seen such a one-sided pre-release before. If all the talk on the net is true, the Xbox One is going to last a year before Microsoft pull the plug or do some serious back-pedalling. No one who doesn't work for Microsoft is defending the console or Microsoft's new policies!

Anyone watch this guy on youtube? if not keep in mind when watching that this is a comedy act also listen out for why his kinect does not work for him @3m21s   :crylaugh:

It's not a comedy act, he is mentally disabled and does have proper real fits of rage.

Speaking of the new XBOX, there's a great Lewis Black segment on Wednesday's Daily Show (with John Oliver, who's filling in for Jon Stewart for the summer):

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/wed-june-12-2013-mavis-staples

Starts at around 09:40.

It's not a comedy act, he is mentally disabled and does have proper real fits of rage.

Speaking of the new XBOX, there's a great Lewis Black segment on Wednesday's Daily Show (with John Oliver, who's filling in for Jon Stewart for the summer):

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/wed-june-12-2013-mavis-staples

Starts at around 09:40.

No he is not  lol this is him acting normally ! 

No he is not  lol this is him acting normally ! 

Ah, apologies. Never seen him "normal" and talking so much sense (he's quite articulate, too). He does a really good Angry Francis act, though. lol

Still surprises me that he can smash so much consoles and console accessories on a regular basis, which makes him a bit mental still. Must be pretty loaded. :)

Ah, apologies. Never seen him "normal" and talking so much sense (he's quite articulate, too). He does a really good Angry Francis act, though. lol

Still surprises me that he can smash so much consoles and console accessories on a regular basis, which makes him a bit mental still. Must be pretty loaded. :)

Google shares mate. Once your youtube channel gets big enough you start raking it in, just google Pewdiepie, he is now absolutely loaded just from playing horror games, being good looking and getting hordes of teenage girls worshipping him.

Archived