Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Microsofts next XBOX (Xbox One)

Because Sony have always treated PAL regions like shit?

This is the reason i bought a 360 last gen they have got alot better tbf. also you can build a PC for around 350£ that'll play every PC game there is there was a thread on it not so long ago PC's aren't as expensive as they once were because graphics aint improved that much in 4 years.

My computer is £350. And it runs pretty much all games with much better graphics and frame rates than their console equivalents.

You can build it on your own with no experience from a couple of tutorials, plus no need to drop to childish insults because you disagree, especially when you're wrong.

I've built my own PC. What GPU and processor do you have out of interest? I can't see a £350 computer running any new games with much quality/frame rate. Consoles have their own benefits. Why come into a thread just to knock them?

My computer is £350. And it runs pretty much all games with much better graphics and frame rates than their console equivalents.

You can build it on your own with no experience from a couple of tutorials, plus no need to drop to childish insults because you disagree, especially when you're wrong.

Id LOVE to see that 350 quid pc run The Witcher 3.

Protip : It wont

Id LOVE to see that 350 quid pc run The Witcher 3.

Protip : It wont

I've built my own PC. What GPU and processor do you have out of interest? I can't see a £350 computer running any new games with much quality/frame rate. Consoles have their own benefits. Why come into a thread just to knock them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh455l3348s

-Battlefield 3 (40-60 frames per second)

-Black Ops 2 (50-80 frames per second)

-Counter Strike: Global Offense (95-110 frames per second)

:thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh455l3348s

-Battlefield 3 (40-60 frames per second)

-Black Ops 2 (50-80 frames per second)

-Counter Strike: Global Offense (95-110 frames per second)

:thumbup:

I don't believe you're getting 60fps on 1080p (on anything other than the lowest settings) on bf3 on a gpu + cpu that cost £137 together. Windows + keyboard + mouse/ xbox controller is left out. That's another £100 right there. Wouldn't trust a £13 power supply either :P

Also back to one of my original points, some people like just chilling out on the sofa with a controller and some mates and playing fifa. They can't be arsed researching parts, finding them at good prices, ordering them all and building it. I'm sure 90% of console players are aware PC's are 'better' but they have reasons for not using them.

No way in a million years that machine will run the games suggested on max settings at that framerate.

I built the same exact computer and so does my mate and it does work. I doubt he would have 25,000 likes and 250 dislikes by lying about it would he?

I don't believe you're getting 60fps on 1080p (on anything other than the lowest settings) on bf3 on a gpu + cpu that cost £137 together. Windows + keyboard + mouse/ xbox controller is left out. That's another £100 right there. Wouldn't trust a £13 power supply either :P

Also back to one of my original points, some people like just chilling out on the sofa with a controller and some mates and playing fifa. They can't be arsed researching parts, finding them at good prices, ordering them all and building it. I'm sure 90% of console players are aware PC's are 'better' but they have reasons for not using them.

To be fair I did get an alternative Power supply, but I used my keyboard and mouse from my old computer previous and windows from a mate. I got a good screen off my mate for free although again most people would use their old ones.

And fair point about people's preferences, I was debating about how PCs are generally better but I understand some people may not be bothered building one. Although the parts shown from the video are all on one site. You could just open two tabs and add the parts to a cart as the video lists them and it would be only slightly more hassle than ordering A PS4 or Xbox 1 online.

Again though, as you said people have their preferences. I'm not trying to undermine people who buy a console, in fact I've only had my computer a few months,  and I still use my Playstation 3 I've had for 5 years. I might buy an original PS4 in a few years but now that Tom Clancy's The Division has been announced for PC I don't really see myself buying one in the near future. 

By the way, are they charging for PS4 online?

To get certain features you have to pay like the 360 but I don't think you have to pay to specifically play online.

You do have to pay to play online except for the F2P games coming to the PS4 and anything else that uses the internet like netflix and all that jazz kind of annoy'd that they've not really gone into the new PS+ much wanna see where this 40 quid is going.

If your referring to a new console I'm obviously getting one of them (eventually) this was on top of that.

Ok, fair enough.

On another note, I don't understand the bad feeling regarding the release date.  People need to calm down.  It's pay day after all.

Take the Nexus 2 for example.  It's out here next week and has been out in the US for some time.  There are problems with it, so let the US be guinea pigs.  It's no bad thing for PS4.  We get a nice update instead on release.

Ok, fair enough.

On another note, I don't understand the bad feeling regarding the release date.  People need to calm down.  It's pay day after all.

Take the Nexus 2 for example.  It's out here next week and has been out in the US for some time.  There are problems with it, so let the US be guinea pigs.  It's no bad thing for PS4.  We get a nice update instead on release.

Cos people like to cry about anything i can see why sony would want to release it 15th in the usa and theres one simple reason black friday they want to restock for it it's as simple as that.

Have they stopped taking pre-orders for PS4 or is that just in US?

You can preorder if you want to.  For example, Amazon are still taking preorders but they say they cannot guarantee you will receive one on release day as their initial allocation of preorders have been fully taken.

Don't bother.  Just nip down to Curry's day one you will get one.  I had no problems doing this with the PS3.

Archived