Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Microsofts next XBOX (Xbox One)

Not happy

I dont want kinect and I dont want to have my games console know everything about the life in my household, the amount of data they can mine with xbox live plus all that is ridiculous and I bet they will still charge a subscription fee.

Plusses would be the new pad, better graphics and engines (bet FIFA still has bullshit tho) and having it all infront of you. But the points of it doesnt make any noise and you can switch instantly between games confirms to me you will have to download games and although theres a blu-ray player (lol) it wont be operating because it plays silently.

I think they have forgotten what has put them in such a strong position, I only heard about the actual developement of games for about 5% of the time I watched an hour of that advert.

Didn't think you could make a worse reveal presentation then sony's somehow microsoft managed it.

lol nah sorry it was a lot better than Sonys. For one they actually revealed something.

Although still no news on Always online and ironically I couldn't watch it properly for the last 20 minutes as the video keep timing out lol

Xbox One: Equally as powerful as the PS4, still the best FPS controller in the world, looks cool, and (most importantly for me) once again the main platform for Call of Duty. As much as I hate you Microsoft, shut up and take my money.

Archived