Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnaldo

Game ideas?

Was actually thinking of this yesterday

This might be a game that could work in the future, I doubt modern consoles could deal with this, and the developers would have to put in serious effort and time.

A game where you are born as one of any of a large number of animals, you could be a Lion cub out in the wilderness learning how to hunt and get along in the pride. If you die in the game you die and you are reborn as a differant creature (maybe include a karma aspect here) and then youre off learning how to use tools in the jungle whilst flinging sh1t at passers by. Call it something like 'Life', 'Wild' or 'Evolution'. Make it incredibly in depth, milllions of possibilites.

Survival on the ZX Spectrum

• 2 weeks later...

Was actually thinking of this yesterday

This might be a game that could work in the future, I doubt modern consoles could deal with this, and the developers would have to put in serious effort and time. 

A game where you are born as one of any of a large number of animals, you could be a Lion cub out in the wilderness learning how to hunt and get along in the pride. If you die in the game you die and you are reborn as a differant creature (maybe include a karma aspect here) and then youre off learning how to use tools in the jungle whilst flinging sh1t at passers by. Call it something like 'Life', 'Wild' or 'Evolution'. Make it incredibly in depth, milllions of possibilites.

Reminds me slightly of 'Spore'.

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer the older games with a good and long storyline when it wasnt just all about graphics, gore etc... games like day of the tentacle were cool, and Shenmue was awesome. So shenmue 3 would be a game id buy in a shot, in fact id probably buy the console it was brought out on solely for the game, sad i know!

I'd like one where you get to be a cop

Already done... and it's awesome a LEGO version of GTA with humour and more move/TV references than you can shake a stick at!

250px-LegoCityUndercover.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Completely evaded me this thread has

Survival on the ZX Spectrum

Never heard of that but yeah, thats a very simular premiss. It would be absolutely amazing if done right.

Reminds me slightly of 'Spore'.

I s'pose so, what happened to Spore anyway, that game looked great in the build up and Ive seen nothing but stupid Homer Simpson creatures from it on the internet since.

Archived