Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

Are you aware your season ticket costs more than other parts of the ground?

Clearly, yes. I'm not begrudging the fact I've had to pay more than £22. I think it's wrong that the club have not stated anywhere how much a ticket in L1 would cost. Having queued up yesterday I had no way of knowing what I was expected to pay until I got to the till, as there are no other areas of the ground with the same price structure as L1.

They've based our prices on an area of the ground which is £80 more expensive for a ST. Why not do it for an area that is £80 cheaper - which would be Just The Ticket areas who can get a play off ticket for £22.

i get to the last page and i cant choose any options other than 'pay now' and it says it wil be debited from my card. ive no idea what card details ive used in the past so dont want to just go ahead with it and £98 come out of an account i know the money isnt in there.

if you proceed you then put your card details in.

COME ON LEICESTER

Finally sorted a ticket for my son no thanks to LCFC though after me trying for 5 hours yesterday using a desktop, laptop and tablet and him trying for 2 hours this morning using an ipad from his house I then went to try the TO but with the queue all the way round to the middle of the east stand and not even moving for 15 minutes an with no more time to spare we were resigned to him watching on the box.

But a miracle occurred one of his mates rang with an offer of a place in an executive box, so he's in there and I've taken his mates ticket in the stand.

Finally sorted a ticket for my son no thanks to LCFC though after me trying for 5 hours yesterday using a desktop, laptop and tablet and him trying for 2 hours this morning using an ipad from his house I then went to try the TO but with the queue all the way round to the middle of the east stand and not even moving for 15 minutes an with no more time to spare we were resigned to him watching on the box.

But a miracle occurred one of his mates rang with an offer of a place in an executive box, so he's in there and I've taken his mates ticket in the stand.

Good to hear you've sorted something out

Good to hear you've sorted something out

Thanks he's very relieved, he's been a ST holder 20+ years this is his 1st without one as he's now a dad and has to look after his son on saturdays, would have been a real shame for him to miss this as he's been to all the evening games.

The Solution - Everybody just start sitting in the Kop. Tickets are cheaper and its where we die-hards should be sitting anyway :ph34r: . 17 quid for me Thursday in SK1, not bad at all.

And all you people moaning about the website not working and calling the Club a disgrace etc, bear in mind it worked perfectly well for some of us. I bought a ticket off the website yesterday afternoon at about 3pm and had no problems whatsoever, no crashed pages or anything. So there's two sides to every story, and from my point of view the Club has done amazingly with the prices and the service.

The Solution - Everybody just start sitting in the Kop. Tickets are cheaper and its where we die-hards should be sitting anyway :ph34r: . 17 quid for me Thursday in SK1, not bad at all.

And all you people moaning about the website not working and calling the Club a disgrace etc, bear in mind it worked perfectly well for some of us. I bought a ticket off the website yesterday afternoon at about 3pm and had no problems whatsoever, no crashed pages or anything. So there's two sides to every story, and from my point of view the Club has done amazingly with the prices and the service.

Well bully for you.

The Solution - Everybody just start sitting in the Kop. Tickets are cheaper and its where we die-hards should be sitting anyway :ph34r: . 17 quid for me Thursday in SK1, not bad at all.

We know who you are and we are coming to get you

The only way you will get tickets is if you go to the ground, or are very very very lucky to have the website working.

Phoning is a load of bollocks, and so is the website for most including myself.

I'm going down tomorrow, and it I have to queue for hours, I'm prepared.

Word of warning to people to people. Just checked my landline phone bill from yesterday. Every time I phoned up the ticket office and was unsuccessful in even getting into the queue, it cost me 34p +vat. The actual 74 minute phone call cost £7.84 + Vat. So in total it cost me around £15 just to get through. Disgraceful!

are people queuing for hours to get a home ticket?! we probably won't even sell out? 

It is on general sale pal alongside season ticket holders who have there seats reserved till Tuesday 8pm, the volume of interest means it will probably be close to a sell out.

It is on general sale pal alongside season ticket holders who have there seats reserved till Tuesday 8pm, the volume of interest means it will probably be close to a sell out.

live in Notts and trying to do it online and it's not letting me. Only hope is to try at Midnight or something tonight and hope that it's working 

Archived