Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

LCFC Direct

live in Notts and trying to do it online and it's not letting me. Only hope is to try at Midnight or something tonight and hope that it's working 

I bought my ticket online but must of been lucky keep persisting pal it will soon eventually work.

I bought 2 tickets through the 'quick seat' option last night. The site froze as I made my payment but it managed to go through. The problem I have is that I wasnt given a print ticket option and havent received any sort of email confirmation. The only thing i seem to be able to do is is click on my purchase history and load up the details for thursdays game where it has a 'reprint e-ticket' option but when i click on this it seems to be a broken link. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP as this is driving me mad!! :(  :dry:

I bought 2 tickets through the 'quick seat' option last night. The site froze as I made my payment but it managed to go through. The problem I have is that I wasnt given a print ticket option and havent received any sort of email confirmation. The only thing i seem to be able to do is is click on my purchase history and load up the details for thursdays game where it has a 'reprint e-ticket' option but when i click on this it seems to be a broken link. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP as this is driving me mad!! :(  :dry:

No email for me either and have JUST got on to my Purchase HIstory which shows it has all gone through - I have taken screenshots so that if I am unable to get any confirmation from the ticket office I will be able to show them the proof of purchase - I got mine at 8am on Sunday morning so they have had plenty of time to send an email/receipt but not surprisingly....nothing.

Not wanting to tempt fate but the thought of 35,000 plus tickets for the final and the trauma of this god awful website doesn't bear thinking about.

To all those that are worried about email confirmations/ receipts.

For the last few always that I have been too I haven't had an email about the ticket purchase, earlier on in the season they sent them every time you bought an away ticket.

Just lately though I haven't had one so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Simpmeister if you're a season ticket holder then you will use your card for the game. I too have that link think at the side of my purchase history but I'm a STH and don't have a paper/e ticket.

No email for me either and have JUST got on to my Purchase HIstory which shows it has all gone through - I have taken screenshots so that if I am unable to get any confirmation from the ticket office I will be able to show them the proof of purchase - I got mine at 8am on Sunday morning so they have had plenty of time to send an email/receipt but not surprisingly....nothing.

Not wanting to tempt fate but the thought of 35,000 plus tickets for the final and the trauma of this god awful website doesn't bear thinking about.

As long as you can print your ticket, am sure you'll be fine. I bought mine sunday morning and I did get an email with confirmation and a reference number, although this was when I could actually choose my seats.

Confused website says on-line printing, but when purchased tickets just gave me ref number etc.Does this mean just use season ticket card as per normal? Tried club but no response yet

They told me to use my season ticket as usual, so I'd guess so. But I did get them from the ground.  :dunno:

Confused website says on-line printing, but when purchased tickets just gave me ref number etc.Does this mean just use season ticket card as per normal? Tried club but no response yet

Told me to use season ticket so I'm doing that but will bring the print out along just in case.

To all those that are worried about email confirmations/ receipts.

For the last few always that I have been too I haven't had an email about the ticket purchase, earlier on in the season they sent them every time you bought an away ticket.

Just lately though I haven't had one so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Simpmeister if you're a season ticket holder then you will use your card for the game. I too have that link think at the side of my purchase history but I'm a STH and don't have a paper/e ticket.

Thanks for your help, however I'm not a season ticket holder so im unsure what the best thing to do is as all I have is my receipt number

I'm a season ticket holder, just been through the whole process, told it to use my season ticket card, put in my payment details, clicked Pay Now, it said Please Wait with the spinning circle, and after about 5 minutes of waiting its gone back to the very first screen, logged me out but still shows two tickets in my basket! So has it gone through or not? Absolutely infuriating.

cheers Vlad

also does automatically activate your season ticket card for the game?

I'm assuming so. When I bought mine there was a drop down menu, the default setting was season card so unless you touched that i'd assume so. Look on your email, on the right of the box with your seat number, name on next to the price of the ticket does it say season card? Either way I'd take you purchase reference number with you on thursday just in case.

Lots of demand, short period of time until game = problems.

If you think this is bad you should have tried to get them for the Derby play off game.

This was a flipping piece of piss... The hardship of my web browser crashing a few times whilst sat in the sun in my garden doesn't compare to almost a whole day outside!!!

Lots of demand, short period of time until game = problems.

If you think this is bad you should have tried to get them for the Derby play off game.

This was a flipping piece of piss... The hardship of my web browser crashing a few times whilst sat in the sun in my garden doesn't compare to almost a whole day outside!!!

I can see it now.

'Aw shucks. Can you fetch me another beer please darling the websites crashed again. Tch.'

Archived