Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

They're doomed if this is the best excuse they can come up with....

Nottingham Forest deputy manager David Kelly: "It's different with the gaffer not being there because he's the leader, he's the focal point of the team.

"Communication was a little bit difficult with the phones; phones don't really work in football grounds. But we had conversations going on.

"It's not the same when he is not there, we miss him. We miss him as a staff, we miss him as a playing group but such is the ban.

"I'm just a little bit disappointed we couldn't break them down, they defended for their lives."

Nottingham Forest deputy manager David Kelly: "It's different with the gaffer not being there because he's the leader, he's the focal point of the team.

"Communication was a little bit difficult with the phones; phones don't really work in football grounds. But we had conversations going on.

"It's not the same when he is not there, we miss him. We miss him as a staff, we miss him as a playing group but such is the ban.

"I'm just a little bit disappointed we couldn't break them down, they defended for their lives."

So it's all O2's fault now!

Communication was difficult, have you heard the Scottish tw@t talk........

Comedy gold. 

Yep, it's really held us back all season, we're only 19 ahead of them with a game in hand after doing that all season lol

Well done Milllllllllllllllll, you can go back to being shit now.

Derby 0-1 Millwall

Barnsley 1-0 Nottingham Forest

Colchester 2-1 Coventry

:D

Millwall still have to play Wigan & Qpr yet so they might as well win those games, also perhaps win against Forest and then they can get relegated!

Based on the first 20 I'll be amazed if Burnley don't win comfortably. Blackburn look awful. Can see why Bolton twatted them last week, clueless at the back and if it's not long ball it doesn't cross the half way line.

Archived