Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Did anyone else notice it seems to have coincided with no beckford or mills in the line up?

But with Danns.. who played very well on Saturday.

Guest Col city fan

The play-offs is the best way to go up.

Not sure how finishing 5th is better than 1st but Sky Sports reckon so and that's good enough for me.

Isn't it better financially? If you win at Wembley, I believe you recieve more in terms of gate reciepts than the prize money differential between 1st and 5th.

That might be crap, but I thought that was the reason.

Isn't it better financially? If you win at Wembley, I believe you recieve more in terms of gate reciepts than the prize money differential between 1st and 5th.

You've seen the light bud! lol

Guest Col city fan

You're bored tonight BTS.. I can tell..

Take the missis out for a steak meal or summat..

lol

Good manager - bad decision.

Probably reduces Charlton's chances of avoiding relegation - they finished a very respectable 9th last season.

That's an odd definition of a 'good' manager. Would you describe Dyche that way if Burnley were bottom, having scaled the dizzy heights of ninth last year?

Powell fired

Well that's a real shame. Hopefully Nige will ask him back here in some capacity until he's ready to manage again. He might not want to of course but potentially worth a shout.

Guest Col city fan

I think Chris Powell has done just about as well as he can do at a small club with limited resources. However, bringing in a change might freshen them up a little. They've had a generally poor season really. I like Powell as a bloke, but wonder if he's limited as a manager.

Archived